Minecraft account game crashes

Discus and support Minecraft account game crashes in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have just got Minecraft on my PC but I've had it for over a year now on my box. I launched the game on my pc but whenever I try to sign in to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GoneOzone, Oct 18, 2020.

1. GoneOzone
    GoneOzone Guest

I have just got Minecraft on my PC but I've had it for over a year now on my box. I launched the game on my pc but whenever I try to sign in to my Microsoft account the game just crashes and I cant play all I have been able to play is single player. i
    have already updated my drivers and my graphics card but that did not fix anything I also went into start menu of the computer and went to settings and reset the app and that did not do anything either pls get back to me asap.

:)

GoneOzone, Oct 18, 2020
  2. shirohimee Win User

My minecraft pocket edition keeps crashing when i log in to specific xbox live account.

My minecraft pocket edition always crash when i log in this account to the minecraft. Then i tried log in to another account and it doesn't crash anymore, but i wanted to play in my main account. Anyone can help?
    edit: now i need to relog the app twice in order to make the game working correctly.
  3. TalalBelasri Win User

Crash de minecraft

Minecraft crash
    Hello i have a problem with minecraft it happened to me twice this week done minecraft times crash and make a noisy noise and i teleport to the reception it only happens to me with this game
  4. ardagod Win User

Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet. Just downloaded minecraft for my sister and created a microsoft account for her. The app keeps crashing. It can’t login to her account and crashes during log in. When I skip login it crashes in settings.

I can’t believe the state this app is in... I don’t remember Minecraft being this unstable before it was under microsoft. There are reports from october and here I am months later still having the same problem...

Latest ios version, latest minecraft version. The game is unplayable. Can’t believe you are asking money for this...

Game only works with wifi turned off.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox

I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up screens as if I restarted it. I have found no pattern to these crashes, they happen on all my worlds,
    friends worlds, and at random times. It crashes whether I have friends in the game or I'm by myself. It only happens with Minecraft. I've uninstalled the game several times, cleared my cache, download my data on a hardrive and reinstalled from the cloud, but
    the problem stilk persists. Please help, Thank you!
    What version of xbox one are you using the last minecraft update fixed some crashes but i freeze randomly on realm and local worlds as well. Im useing a "s"
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

Hello Oscar,

The reason we recommend Nintendo support is because the game is crashing on the Nintendo switch with a switch specific error code. We only have steps for games crashing on Xbox or Windows 10 devices.

I highly recommend trying the Minecraft support site again, or the Minecraft forumsif you haven't already.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Minecraft account game crashes - Similar Threads - Minecraft account game

2. Losing progress when unlinking account on Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing progress when unlinking account on Minecraft Dungeons?: Hi! I recently linked my Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons, but I realized that it was the wrong account. I know how to unlink it, but if you do, will you lose the progress on that slot...
  3. I'm still getting "Unable to verify game ownership" for my minecraft dungeon account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm still getting "Unable to verify game ownership" for my minecraft dungeon account.: I need a help from an expert to help me through this. I have been trying to restart my computer. I have tried to reinstall Minecraft dungeons multiple times. I have tried to log out and log...
  4. Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to login to Microsoft account on Minecraft Nintendo switch every time I open the game: When i want to play online or use my saved skins i have to login to my microsoft account, and have to use the special code and open a webpage, every time i open the game. I have gotten the message...
  5. Unlinking Minecraft PS4 game from microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Minecraft PS4 game from microsoft account: Hi, I've updated Minecraft on my PS4 to the bedrock edition. I have linked my son's Minecraft game to his Microsoft account (family child account) and have changed the permissions of his xbox...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 and setting up an account to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 and setting up an account to play the game: Good day, I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft website for our son. Downloaded and installed fine on Windows 10. I used my Microsoft account to make the purchase as it...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edición locks my PC when I login to my XBOX Account inside the game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edición locks my PC when I login to my XBOX Account inside the game.: When I login my account to Minecraft Windows 10 [ONLY WHEN I LOGIN] the game gets slow and it lock my PC, so I have to reboot it. I have already reinstalled the game and once it worked, but now...
  8. Game Like Minecraft Where Different Accounts Can Play on Same Console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Like Minecraft Where Different Accounts Can Play on Same Console?: We are really enjoying Minecraft Xbox One Edition but find it disappointing that different accounts on the same Xbox One can't play in the same world. Are there any other Minecraft like games...
  9. Can't find Minecraft game in user's account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Minecraft game in user's account.: I created a profile on my computer for my visiting niece. I purchased Minecraft from the Xbox store under my a profile but for her to play when she is logged in under her profile . When she logs...
  10. Minecraft 360 Child Account Online Game Not Available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 Child Account Online Game Not Available: This is a bit of a doozy...and I am entirely flabbergasted. As the title states, my child's XBox Gamertag cannot play Minecraft online on the 360, but my account can play online just fine. Just...