Minecraft Account Hacked Loosing Thousands of Dollars.

Discus and support Minecraft Account Hacked Loosing Thousands of Dollars. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My account was hacked, I am a corporate member of a Minecraft hosting company and game server. I haven't had a response for 2 weeks and I've lost $2000... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gmanc2, Apr 7, 2021.

1. /u/Gmanc2
    /u/Gmanc2 Guest

My account was hacked, I am a corporate member of a Minecraft hosting company and game server. I haven't had a response for 2 weeks and I've lost $2000 in income. During this time in covid, I've already lost a significant amount of income and desperately need my ticket answered. What else can I do? I could use a different account I'm aware but it's more complex than that and too tedious to explain. I need to talk to a human able to fix this.

submitted by /u/Gmanc2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gmanc2, Apr 7, 2021
  2. auburnlaw Win User

Day Six and my credit card is still there to be stolen.

Yeah, I have. It is called being in a country that doesn't care. One more time, and read it this time for comprehension:

1. They are hacking from countries with very loose to non-existent IP laws and/or enforcement mechanisms (why do you think so many of these people are from Estonia, Russia, etc.?)

2. The one hacker is hitting more than one account so he is getting a lot more than $100. He is getting that much times the number of accounts he successfully hacks.

3. There are hundreds if not THOUSANDS of us that have been hit by the FIFA hack. Someone is obviously doing it and they are doing it a hundred dollars or so at a time. Do you not keep up with current events on this forum?
  3. Saul Goode77 Win User

Suspended (no reason ) no evidence

So you're going to spend thousands of dollars hiring a lawyer so that you can just end up loosing the lawsuit...Nice...

Keep us posted on what happens, I'm interested.
  4. Manglips Win User

Account won't download

Me as well, thousands of dollars put into this account, please to be fixing :]
  5. BriceMcMillan Win User

$10 to capitalize 2 letters on my gamer tag.

Hey riggs,

I'm sorry you are so displeased but please bare in mind that if they went ahead and changed your tag they would have to offer that option to the entire Live Community. So although they may loose your business they have to weigh the options and pick the lesser
    of two evils so to speak. Loose thousands of dollars and a valued customer or hire a entire staff and loose hundreds of thousands of dollars in salary to handle the millions and millions of requests for tag changes. I'm not sure if this is the true reason
    and it's just the way I look at it. It's really the only reason I could imagine that would come close to why they don't just change tags.

Anyway your choice your console but either way, good gaming

Oakley
  6. ngocphi Win User

I was promised at the E3 conference that by changing around my avatar and account settings my Xbox account would be flagged for a free Xbox one S, after doing so we haven't heard anything back from Microsoft.

Handing over your personal info or getting your account with thousands of dollars banned is not worth some jokersters 100s of thousands of likes
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account Hacked Loosing Thousands of Dollars. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Hacked

2. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Hi, I can't sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft and haven't been able to for months, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing happened, it's really annoying and can someone tell me...
  3. Minecraft java with a microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft java with a microsoft account: I just purchased my java account through a Microsoft account on PC and I can figure out how to log into Minecraft to play on java, any help? 27f898e0-4f2c-42a0-ade6-5e97fe701f73
  4. PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE if anyone could help me with my minecraft account 1: I've got many code creepers and got in 2 time now i can't fix so please help me Out 3764bc9a-75bb-4170-8ee4-2de6bdc8e37b
  5. you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up Minecraft: Hello I was told to change my privacy settings to solve the issue, but I can't access my Xbox privacy settings. I keep getting redirected to the support page. I've tried every link on the page...
  6. Pairing a device and a Personal account, Minecraft and Windows 10!

in XBoX on Windows
    Pairing a device and a Personal account, Minecraft and Windows 10!: Okay here goes nothing! So I recently bought Minecraft for windows 10, but then found out I couldn't play it because I wasn't able to install it. The game told me I had no device paired to my...
  7. Account On Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account On Minecraft: Hey Microsoft i play minecraft on my ps4 and it went perfect i knew the password and everything but my servers kept glitching so i decided to log in and out of my microsoft account but then the...
  8. I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked: My password was breached before, and I got hacked on many sites. It was a few months ago but I forgot to check my minecraft account. When I tried to log in it said there was a security breach and...
  9. Minecraft Account got Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account got Hacked: So my Minecraft account got hacked. And I know it doesn't really fit in this community but so far there was no help from mojang and my hopes are really low because i read that a lot of people got...
  10. Minecraft account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account got hacked: My minecraft got hacked since a long time ago, I have been trying to contact mojang but they won't respond becasue they changed my minecraft email. If I search my account it Says that my account...