Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

Discus and support Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Akemenos, May 24, 2022.

1. Akemenos
    Akemenos Guest

Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account :)

:)

Akemenos, May 24, 2022
  2. SamQY Win User

Minecraft ID my lost Change your ID to Microsoft

If you think you have migrated your Mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account you have to speak to Mojang support to reverse this. That's what they themselves say in the FAQ they published about migration. I also recommend checking your other Microsoft accounts and in Minecraft launcher delete all accounts and re-add your Microsoft account again.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Akemenos

Unfortunately according to migration process FAQ is not possible to undo the account you used to migrate your Minecraft account:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

You could try submitting a ticket with Minecraft support to see if they can assist you further on this one.
  4. AtzA0 Win User

Minecraft

I have a question I Migrated my Mojang account to the wrong Microsoft account is there a way to undo that and Migrate it to a the proper Microsoft account
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Disconnect Minecraft account from Microsoft Account

6. XBF - Tali Win User

Não consigo fazer o login na conta da microsoft pelo launcher do minecraft, está dando erro

[O texto acima é uma tradução automática e pode não ser exatamente o mesmo que o texto original]

Olá IgorVoos,

obrigado por entrar em contato com os fóruns de Suporte xbox. Eu entendo que você é incapaz de jogar Minecraft e está recebendo um erro de migração. A imagem que você listou menciona que você deve migrar sua conta microsoft com uma conta Mojang; você precisará migrar as contas entre si para jogar Minecraft.

Para isso, siga os passos listados aqui: Como migrar sua conta mojang para uma conta microsoft

Se você encontrar algum erro durante a migração de suas contas, você pode visualizar: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ e Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

Uma vez que suas contas são migradas, você poderá jogar Minecraft.

Obrigado,

Tali.

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello IgorVoos,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to play Minecraft and are receiving a migration error. The image you listed mentions that you must migrate your Microsoft account with a Mojang account; you will need to migrate the accounts with each other in order to play Minecraft.

To do so, please follow the steps listed here: How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account

If you encounter any errors while migrating your accounts, you may view: Minecraft: Java Edition Account Migration FAQ and Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

Once your accounts are migrated, you will be able to play Minecraft.

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

1. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft account migration

2. Minecraft Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration: So I recently tried migratating my mojang account to my microsoft account (both had the same email). And after doing so it says that I do not own minecraft java on my microsoft account as i can...
  3. Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account: [img] When I try to play Minecraft on my Microsoft account (I migrated from a Mojang account where I had bought Minecraft Java edition) this is what the launcher tells me. I can either buy again...
  4. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  5. Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts: I have had 3 accounts for Minecraft for years. I play one, and my 2 daughters play along with me on the others. Since they started pretty young, I used my email accounts are hotmail and linked...
  6. After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.: I purchased Java edition in 2015, and in 2018 I got a free token to redeem Minecraft for Windows. I played on it for a bit and neglected it, but I recently wanted to get back into it. I have been...
  7. I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore.: [img] Hello comunity, I have migrated my account yesterday and have played also after that but now I can't play anymore because I can't log in to my account. There is the message that my...
  8. minecraft on demo mode after trying to migrate account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft on demo mode after trying to migrate account?: quite a few months ago i remember getting the notice and i was pretty sure i migrated my account. now months later i am trying to play and was prompted to log in. trying to log in with the mojang...
  9. Lost minecraft account after migrating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost minecraft account after migrating: So recently I decided to migrate my Minecraft account. I migrated it, used the same email that was used for the Minecraft account before migrating. After that, I decided to change my Microsoft...
  10. Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account: I 've just migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but the launcher won't let me try to log in. When I open the launcher and press the "Microsoft Login" button I have only a red...