Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

Discus and support Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReneeWeed, May 23, 2022.

1. ReneeWeed
    ReneeWeed Guest

I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the migration and I'd like to verify I migrated the account to that microsoft account. If it was migrated there I need halp solving the problem.

I own 2 copies of minecraft (one for each child) so there was some confusion during the migration process. Where do I speak to someone at Microsoft about this? I have transaction IDs for both copies, the Java name for the missing copy, and dates of purchase and migration. I just tried to talk to someone on the minecraft site with this information and was told I had to talk to microsoft, but the link they gave me only gives the option to search community answers. Thank you.

:)

ReneeWeed, May 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today ReneeWeed

If you have too confirmation about migration progress on the accounts that you're referring.

You can request a call from Microsoft via support site, or also you can use the Get Help app on Windows PC to chat with a Microsoft agent
  3. SamQY Win User

Issue with Xbox account

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

On the website you have to log in using your Microsoft account that was used in the migration. In the launcher, if you are having problems, remove all accounts and then click add account and login with your Microsoft account.

If you're unsure which account you've migrated, I recommend contacting Minecraft support.
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

bug de compte microsoft sur minecraft

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello matheoayaz,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are unable to connect to multiplayer. Before we try to assist, can you please confirm if you have already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account? If you are unsure, please view How to Migrate Your Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account. If you have already migrated your account but are having errors with the migration, view Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ.

If you feel as though there may be an error with your account entirely, please be sure to contact Mojang support at Minecraft Support - Contact Us.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Disconnect Minecraft account from Microsoft Account

6. NotMobbaJohn Win User

I have been a fool...

I am unsure if this is the correct forum but, I was prompted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and did so, BUT I own Minecraft on Windows/Bedrock, and have been entirely locked out of Java Edition as a consequence because I didn't read the FAQ stating that I needed to create a second Microsoft account specifically FOR my Java Edition account, is there anything I can do to get my account back?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account Migration

2. Minecraft Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration: So I recently tried migratating my mojang account to my microsoft account (both had the same email). And after doing so it says that I do not own minecraft java on my microsoft account as i can...
  3. Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account: [img] When I try to play Minecraft on my Microsoft account (I migrated from a Mojang account where I had bought Minecraft Java edition) this is what the launcher tells me. I can either buy again...
  4. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  5. Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration to Microsoft accounts: I have had 3 accounts for Minecraft for years. I play one, and my 2 daughters play along with me on the others. Since they started pretty young, I used my email accounts are hotmail and linked...
  6. After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After account migration, I have to buy Minecraft for Windows Edition again.: I purchased Java edition in 2015, and in 2018 I got a free token to redeem Minecraft for Windows. I played on it for a bit and neglected it, but I recently wanted to get back into it. I have been...
  7. I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've migrated my Mojang Minecraft account but can't play anymore.: [img] Hello comunity, I have migrated my account yesterday and have played also after that but now I can't play anymore because I can't log in to my account. There is the message that my...
  8. minecraft on demo mode after trying to migrate account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft on demo mode after trying to migrate account?: quite a few months ago i remember getting the notice and i was pretty sure i migrated my account. now months later i am trying to play and was prompted to log in. trying to log in with the mojang...
  9. Lost minecraft account after migrating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost minecraft account after migrating: So recently I decided to migrate my Minecraft account. I migrated it, used the same email that was used for the Minecraft account before migrating. After that, I decided to change my Microsoft...
  10. Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Minecraft with microsoft account after migrating account: I 've just migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but the launcher won't let me try to log in. When I open the launcher and press the "Microsoft Login" button I have only a red...