Minecraft account theft

Discus and support Minecraft account theft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The question is the following, who needs to write to restore access to a stolen Minecraft account, Mojang technical support or Minecrosoft technical... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by СергейЮрьев2, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft account theft

The question is the following, who needs to write to restore access to a stolen Minecraft account, Mojang technical support or Minecrosoft technical support. The question arose in connection with the acquisition of Minecraft by Minecrosoft.

:)

СергейЮрьев2, Jul 25, 2020
  2. MajorIris Win User

Minecraft

I spoke to a Support Staff, if you were issued a refund for minecraft and you play it after the refund and are seen playing it, your account will be Permantly Banned for Market Place Theft.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

What would be your ultimate fusion game

Grand Theft Halo Minecraft would be very nive :D
  4. Shamelord Win User

UK Server

This is gona be for farming and mining, no griefing or theft, send me a msg saying minecraft so I know what its about, regards
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox One Game Share

Again from the enforcement page...

How can I avoid being accused of account theft?

The best way to avoid getting in trouble for account theft is to avoid using accounts that weren't created by you. Ask yourself these questions:

• Did I create this account?
    • Is the account registered in my name?
    If the answer to either of these questions is "no", then you may run the risk of enforcement for account theft.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

Account theft

You need to follow the steps here asap: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
Thema:

Minecraft account theft

1. Minecraft account theft - Similar Threads - Minecraft account theft

2. Minecraft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft account: I tried to link my PS4 Minecraft to my Microsoft account but put the wrong email down. Is there any way to detach my account so I can link it to my actual account?...
  3. Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve uninstalled the game, restarted my routers and PS4, and changed my password. What to do next...
  4. I claimed the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code a while back to a microsoft account that i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I claimed the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code a while back to a microsoft account that i...: i claimed it to an older account that i made years ago, and i can't remember many security details so it fails the account recovery everytime. 278c893e-7379-4119-9a0f-16bcaf5627a1
  5. Minecraft missing from account?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft missing from account?!: I bought Minecraft back in 2013 and haven't really played it since. That would be the Java edition because there was no Windows 10 version at the time. I tried migrating my old Mojang account to...
  6. PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS 4 Microsoft Account Linking problem (Minecraft): Hello So I’ve been trying to connect my microsoft account to my Minecract PS4 Edition for 2-3 days. I’ve tried deleting my saved data and made 2-3 new Microsoft accounts but I always get the...
  7. how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?: my laptop died recently so i can't access my Minecraft account or play it through there so ive been trying to figure out how to log in on my switch. however i cannot figure out how to link my...
  8. cannot play minecraft because of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot play minecraft because of my account: i am unable to play minecraft online on my nintendo switch because of "how my microsoft account is set up" it doesn't tell me how to fix it, and I have tried everything but I still cannot play...
  9. Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account: I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I try login with my new Microsoft/Xbox account...
  10. I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft windows 10, can I link it to a Mojang account?: Just wanting to register my copy of Minecraft windows 10 with Mojang, so I can add skins. 09d910b9-f68f-4ec2-a8f6-7fafbe749412