: Minecraft account trouble

Discus and support : Minecraft account trouble in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Minecraft account trouble in what platform are you trying to play? e891a64e-112d-4ee8-bbd0-89ef67ad6a13 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SadeenHabbal, Dec 24, 2019.

1. SadeenHabbal
    SadeenHabbal Guest

in what platform are you trying to play?

:)

SadeenHabbal, Dec 24, 2019
  2. k1Helix z Win User

in what platform are you trying to play?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft account trouble

Hello SadeenHabbal,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to join Minecraft servers due to your account settings. Is your account a child account? If you have an adult account; we suggest checking your

online safety and privacy settings
    on our website. The link we provided explains how to complete this process for a child account as well. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Invisible messages on Minecraft servers bedrock

Hi Startpoul,

Thanks for posting in the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current trouble messaging in game. Do you only have troubles messaging in game with Minecraft or does this happen with other games as well? If this is only for Minecraft then unfortunately,
    this is something that would be fully handled
    Mojang support
    as this could be an in-game account suspension or ban that you may have received. Any in-game items, account or messaging issues are mainly handled by the developer.

We recommend you check out the
    Minecraft Forum.
  5. MeLoveDoughnuts Win User

minecraft

yea minecraft is the only game im having trouble with
  6. SwaggyPig10000 Win User

Help From Xbox Support 'Contacts

Hi!! I have had a few troubles with Minecraft, and I kept losing my worlds. A good friend of my brother informed me that if I signed my minecraft in to my x box account, I wouldn't lose worlds. However, I didn't have an account. So I used My mother's
    Microsoft Account to help set it up. I was so excited, but minecraft won't open. I have now been trying to open Minecraft for 3 days, but it always shoots me back to the homescreen. I decided that I would try to delete my x box account, but I can't. And
    I can't get in to minecraft to disconnect it from the account. Please Help!!!

-d Aistressed and disappointed user
Thema:

1. : Minecraft account trouble - Similar Threads - Minecraft account trouble

2. PS4 minecraft previous account login failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 minecraft previous account login failure: When cross play first became available my ps4 account worked and i played a game with an xbox player, since then many months now i cannot sign back into that first account. After deleting all...
  3. Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on pc via Microsoft Xbox live not signing in with Microsoft account: I purchased minecraft for my son via a card with a pc code. I had a hell of a time getting it all set up on his laptop only for minecraft to just spin and spin and never sign him in using his...
  4. Microsoft Account (Conta Microsoft)- Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account (Conta Microsoft)- Minecraft: I have Minecraft on PS4 and when I click on "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" it shows the message "FAILED TO LOGIN- We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong"...
  5. My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is ghost muted on bedrock Minecraft.: My account has a known bug called a ghost mute and prevents everyone from seeing my messages in server chat. It is on all servers and also prevents me from writing on signs replacing whats written...
  6. How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can you tell what account minecraft key was redeemed to?: I bought java back in 2010, and wanted to play on my friends realm but unfortunately when I try to redeem the code it's already been used. It says it was redeemed on May 31st 2017, and I have an...
  7. Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some trouble with the Microsoft account and minecraft PE for ios?: Hi guys, two months ago i purchased minecraft pe on an ipad, and had trouble connecting to multiplayer servers, because after tapping the sign in button, and logging with my microsoft account, the...
  8. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: Trouble Signing into Microsoft Account: I've owned Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch for quite a while now and have never had this problem, but I loaded the game up and it had signed me out of my Microsoft account. So when I do the...
  9. I have trouble on Minecraft PE not helping me to add my brother in my account. I cannot play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have trouble on Minecraft PE not helping me to add my brother in my account. I cannot play.: I cannot play with my brother during Minecraft Pe because I have to change my account. I cannot change it. I have to set it up a different way. I don’t know how. Pls help....
  10. i have so trouble to connect my xbox account on minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have so trouble to connect my xbox account on minecraft windows 10 edition: hello, recently i buy minecraft windows 10 edition and when i start the game and i want to connect my xbox account the game popup a message who said " we are connecting to xbox live to sign you in...