Minecraft account

Discus and support Minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have an old Minecraft account from when i bought it on the PS4 maybe 4-5 years ago. I have just bought a Xbox Series S and a Playstation 5.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben Le Poidevin, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft account

Hello

I have an old Minecraft account from when i bought it on the PS4 maybe 4-5 years ago.

I have just bought a Xbox Series S and a Playstation 5. When i log in to Minecraft on my PS5 I still have access to all my old worlds.

However I want to have that access on the Xbox Series S as on there I have nothing... I don't really understand how it works. I have a Microsoft account from about 15 years ago - the one I'm using now. I have just created an Xbox account as I've never had
    an Xbox account.

I would really appreciate your help as i just want to play in the same worlds on either console... i don't quite understand why it's made so difficult?

Thanks

Ben

:)

Ben Le Poidevin, Nov 21, 2020
  2. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  3. XBLRewards3 Win User

Missing Xbox rewards

Hi Minecraft Godv2. The Credits are pending in your account (the Minecraft godv2 account). You can check on your MyStatement.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10

Did you get Minecraft on your account or did your brother get Minecraft on his account. Seems like there may be a problem with which account purchased the game.
  5. Atherza Win User

I want to use a different account for my Minecraft

On Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, it signs into the account signed in on the Xbox App. If the new account you created does not have access to Minecraft, then you will have to purchase it for that account.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows10

Please check under https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your purchase for Minecraft Windows 10 shows up.

Be aware that Minecraft for Windows 10 is different from Minecraft on Xbox and also different from Java Minecraft on PC. If you bought Java Minecraft BEFORE Oct. 2018, you need to sign into your Mojang account on the Minecraft.net website, and can redeem
    a code for Windows 10 Minecraft.

After you got Minecraft for Windows 10, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought it. Open the Windows 10 store, check that's the right account in the upper right.

Then open the menu and check your library. If you bought Minecraft 10 with that account, you will find it there.
Thema:

Minecraft account

1. Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Minecraft account

2. I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my Microsoft account in Minecraft pocket editon: Hello, I did all the things to login but the error message shows "unable to log in while connecting to Microsoft account". I even did Minecraft update and software update but no use...
  3. Minecraft ps4 Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 Microsoft account: When I try to log into my Microsoft ACC in Minecraft for my PS4 it keep saying that I already have the same ACC logged in to another psn but I only have 1 psn please help me...
  4. Can't link my ps4 account with my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't link my ps4 account with my Microsoft account on minecraft ps4: Alright. So I haven't played minecraft for a while. I download the latest version and boot up the game. It asks me to sign in with my Microsoft account which will be automatically linked to my psn...
  5. Unable to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition via Microsoft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Minecraft Bedrock Edition via Microsoft Account: Hello, I purchased Minecraft nearly 8 years ago, it was the Java edition. After wanting to play Minecraft again I decided to check out Bedrock Edition and I apparently was eligible for a free...
  6. Minecraft PS4 created an account by itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 created an account by itself.: Hi, I know someone who has purchased a free texture pack on Minecraft PS4 (Bedrock Edition), and the game created an account by itself. They cannot log into the Microsoft / Xbox account because...
  7. I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into my Microsoft account on Minecraft ps4: So im trying to log into my microsoft acc on my ps4 to access the servers. Its telling me i already had it connected to another account. I made two new emails to try this and it didnt work. I...
  8. Minecraft not signing into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not signing into Microsoft account: My Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition) won't sign into my Microsoft account. Neither will my xbox game bar. This problem seems out of the blue, the only thing I can think of that changed is the 1.16.1...
  9. Minecraft account linked with ps4 account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account linked with ps4 account?: My Minecraft account on the PS4 is linked with a different Microsoft account than my own. I've contacted both Microsoft Support and Mojang support multiple times. Both parties say the other is...
  10. How Manage your Microsoft account settings for ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Manage your Microsoft account settings for ps4 minecraft: After i got the Microsoft account i tried to play severs and with my freinds but it said i had to manage my account but when i went to the link it said for XBOX not ps4. Anyone know how to fix...