Minecraft Account

Discus and support Minecraft Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have asked mojang, hypixel and minecraft and they said to ask Microsoft. My question is that is there any way to change my Minecraft account email?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Muaz Sargaana, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Minecraft Account

I have asked mojang, hypixel and minecraft and they said to ask Microsoft. My question is that is there any way to change my Minecraft account email? For example, I registered with a Microsoft email, and now I want to change the Microsoft email, to my own one as I registered with someone else's. Is this possible?

:)

Muaz Sargaana, Sep 15, 2021
  2. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  3. XBLRewards3 Win User

Missing Xbox rewards

Hi Minecraft Godv2. The Credits are pending in your account (the Minecraft godv2 account). You can check on your MyStatement.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10

Did you get Minecraft on your account or did your brother get Minecraft on his account. Seems like there may be a problem with which account purchased the game.
  5. Atherza Win User

I want to use a different account for my Minecraft

On Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, it signs into the account signed in on the Xbox App. If the new account you created does not have access to Minecraft, then you will have to purchase it for that account.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows10

Please check under https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your purchase for Minecraft Windows 10 shows up.

Be aware that Minecraft for Windows 10 is different from Minecraft on Xbox and also different from Java Minecraft on PC. If you bought Java Minecraft BEFORE Oct. 2018, you need to sign into your Mojang account on the Minecraft.net website, and can redeem
    a code for Windows 10 Minecraft.

After you got Minecraft for Windows 10, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought it. Open the Windows 10 store, check that's the right account in the upper right.

Then open the menu and check your library. If you bought Minecraft 10 with that account, you will find it there.
Thema:

Minecraft Account

1. Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account

2. I'm not able to play the full Minecraft: java version sincee I migrated my account to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play the full Minecraft: java version sincee I migrated my account to microsoft: Since I've migrated my Minecraft: java edition account to a microsoft one I haven't been able to access the whole version of Minecraft as it puts I haven't payed when I have. I've already talked...
  3. I redeemed a Minecraft: Java edition card on an account that wasn't mine, what now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a Minecraft: Java edition card on an account that wasn't mine, what now?: So I recently got my hands on a Minecraft: Java edition card, and I mistakenly redeemed the card on the wrong account, and I'm afraid I just wasted $30 without even getting the thing I wanted. I'm...
  4. Minecraft microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft microsoft account: I signed in to Minecraft using my Microsoft account and it made my name aided alloy and some numbers but I don't know how to change it!!! please help 6e0042c3-84f7-4569-ba53-17b98e068823
  5. My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft doesnt work on microsoft account :/: So i tried sign in with a microsoft account. i entered in my stuff, but it said "oops this is already connected" :/ i dont know what happened can someone help? (bedrock edition)...
  6. Minecraft Account Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account Issue: I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. When I sign in to play minecraft using my Microsoft account, it says that I need to buy the game. I bought the game several years ago...
  7. Retrieving Lost Account?? Minecraft Claimed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieving Lost Account?? Minecraft Claimed: Hey. I am not sure if there is anything you can do, but I am willing to give it a shot. Ages ago, I have claimed "Free Copy of Windows 10 Edition" for having Minecraft since very early sages....
  8. Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.: Hi all, pretty much the title sum it all. Yesterday evening I convinced to transfer from moji account to microsoft for login in minecraft. Today I can't login in minecraft say email/password...
  9. cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play on servers in minecraft after migrating account: before i migrated my minecraft account i could play on all servers but now for example i cant play on hypixel it just says "failed to login:null" or just "disconnected" does anyone know how can i...
  10. Minecraft (Java, Windows 10) "Chat not allowed by account settings..." after Mojang -->...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Java, Windows 10) "Chat not allowed by account settings..." after Mojang -->...: I've played MC for about seven years, made zero client-side changes, the server admin has made zero server-side changes, and I'm running no mods. As-of migrating my Mojang to Microsoft account a...