Minecraft Account

Discus and support Minecraft Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I transferred from Mojang to Microsoft and now it says I don't own Minecraft... As I already bought the game (and its not particularly cheap...)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SC21_2467, May 14, 2022.

1. SC21_2467
    SC21_2467 Guest

Minecraft Account

Hello. I transferred from Mojang to Microsoft and now it says I don't own Minecraft... As I already bought the game (and its not particularly cheap...) how do you get that back? And will all my account data be lost? I've been playing since I was a kid, and I really don't want to lose it all.

ISSUE RESOLVED!! DID NOT TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT COMPLETELY

:)

SC21_2467, May 14, 2022
  2. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  3. XBLRewards3 Win User

Missing Xbox rewards

Hi Minecraft Godv2. The Credits are pending in your account (the Minecraft godv2 account). You can check on your MyStatement.
  4. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10

Did you get Minecraft on your account or did your brother get Minecraft on his account. Seems like there may be a problem with which account purchased the game.
  6. Atherza Win User

I want to use a different account for my Minecraft

On Minecraft Bedrock on Windows 10, it signs into the account signed in on the Xbox App. If the new account you created does not have access to Minecraft, then you will have to purchase it for that account.
Thema:

Minecraft Account

1. Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Account

2. minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition, i can not get it for my account.,: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition code, and i tired to redeem the code , and it was successfully redeemed in minecraft website, my account, then i got email saying"purchased Minecraft for...
  3. Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft after migrating Mojang account: [img] When I try to play Minecraft on my Microsoft account (I migrated from a Mojang account where I had bought Minecraft Java edition) this is what the launcher tells me. I can either buy again...
  4. Microsoft account closing and my Minecraft account will be lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account closing and my Minecraft account will be lost: Recently, when I started playing Minecraft and went on to servers, they all told me to "Confirm your Minecraft account" before proceeding. However, when I went to try to confirm my account, it...
  5. Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but when I tried to open it again, I was forced to merge my Mojang account with a Microsoft account. Now when I try to open it, Minecraft: Java Edition is...
  6. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  7. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  8. Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Migration- unsure where account went: I migrated my mojang account a few months ago, I'm fairly sure I know which microsoft account I sent it to (its for my child). Java edition is not showing up as purchased as it was before the...
  9. Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account: I cant figure out the email associated with my minecraft account. I know the Username and that is it. I have been trying for about a week to figure it out but no dice. I have contacted mojang...
  10. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...