Minecraft achievements not unlocking on Xbox

Discus and support Minecraft achievements not unlocking on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK so I've literally tried everything below: 1. Redoing the achievement criteria 2. Restarted my Xbox console 3. Removed and readded my Xbox profile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshdyer2007, Apr 5, 2021.

1. joshdyer2007
    joshdyer2007 Guest

OK so I've literally tried everything below:

1. Redoing the achievement criteria

2. Restarted my Xbox console

3. Removed and readded my Xbox profile so it could redownload data from xbox cloud

4. Create new Minecraft survival world (without cheats obvs) to see if the world was bugged but new world won't unlock them either

The weird thing is, though, the other day achievements were unlocking fine so I've unlocked a bunch already and when they unlocked they popped pretty much instantly (or within 30 seconds) of completing the criteria. But today nothing is unlocking... Or progressing for that matter. The achievement to spend 100 days in Minecraft got to 9% the other day when I was playing... Today I've been playing for about the same amount of time so you'd think it would've progressed to idk maybe around 18% but it's still showing as 9%.

My sister loaded onto her profile after I went off and was able to unlock the same achievements that won't unlock for me without issue so what gives? The ones I can't unlock are:

1. Make bread

2. Catch and cook a fish

3. Create and place a sign

And there might be more too because, as I said above, the play for 100 days one didn't progress either. But was working fine the other day since it went from 0% to 9%? Idk how to fix this.

:)

joshdyer2007, Apr 5, 2021
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?

Hi,

did all of your minecraft achievements you earned are deleted or you cant unlock new minecraft achievements?
  3. under_scored Win User

Reset My Minecraft Achievements Please

Technically, there is a way to clear achievements: Gamerscore reset by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team. This punishment is usually reserved for anyone using external tools to unlock achievements. When it happens,
    all achievements earned thus far will be cleared and locked, making them permanently unachievable for that Gamertag.

You don't want to do the above. However, you have options to unlock achievements a second time:

1. Unlock the achievements again on a separate Gamertag.
    2. Unlock the achievements on a different platform (e.g. Windows, Xbox 360, Series X)
    3. Unlock the achievements in a different region (e.g. Japan)
    4. Unlock the achievements for a physical disc version (which may also have a separate region).

Options 3 and 4 are dependent upon the specific game. Consult a website like Xbox Achievements or True Achievements for details. According to the former,
    Minecraft currently has 17 versions available to unlock Gamerscore, excluding Minecraft Dungeons.
  4. Malacath Win User

Achievements not unlocking

The achievement for Borderlands has finally unlocked while playing Minecraft
  5. Meldar Prime Win User

Achievements still Locked

I'm having the same issue with Diablo III and Minecraft. I've done everything recommended to "fix" this issue and the achievements are at the whole "Done...Unlocking" phase. I gotta say I find the achievement system on the Xbox One to be a step backwards
    from the Xbox 360. What's the point of having achievements in a game if they don't unlock when the requirements are met?
  6. peckerhead1000 Win User

Broken Achievements

I don't think it's as simple as that. There is no unlocking stage for most and should be unlocked instantly.

For example. An achievement in Minecraft. Build a hoe. I build one, doesn't unlock.

An achievement in Warriors Orochi 3. Beat the CPU at a duel. I beat the Xbox three or more times, doesn't unlock.

Then twice I unlocked a spray in Overwatch along with an achievement linked to them. I get the spray and not the achievement. And to top it off a straight-forward achievement, reach level 50. I'm level 78.

I'm starting to guess my earnings are just disabled for some reason.
Thema:

1. Minecraft achievements not unlocking on Xbox - Similar Threads - Minecraft achievements unlocking

2. Minecraft dungeons Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons Achievements not unlocking: Start playing Minecraft dungeons again after a few months and now none of the achievements are making progress or unlocking other games I can earn achievements too other accounts on the Xbox can...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Achievements Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Achievements Not Unlocking: This started awhile ago where if I play Minecraft Dungeons on the Xbox One, none of the achievements will unlock if I fufil their requirements, is there a way to fix this? I should have "The Plot...
  4. Minecraft Beta. Do achievements still unlock when running the beta version through the...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta. Do achievements still unlock when running the beta version through the...: ? submitted by /u/StokieJabba [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Achievements not unlocking: Hello! 3 Minecraft for Windows 10 achievements did not unlock for me, altough I have met the requierments. The achievements are "Me Gold!", "Sleep with the fishes" and "Treasure hunter". I have...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Achievments not unlocking

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Achievments not unlocking: Hello! 3 Minecraft for Windows 10 achievements did not unlock for me, altough I have met the requierments. The achievements are "Me Gold!", "Sleep with the fishes" and "Treasure hunter". I have...
  7. Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.: I have one cat in my world if it's important it wasn't an ocelot but every time I meet the requirements of sleeping while the cat is not sitting it will bring me random stuff but i have not gotten...
  8. I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?: So as it turns out, I can no longer unlock anymore achievements for Minecraft as they will not unlock even though I met the conditions. I tried every troubleshooting steps, nothing helps. Have I...
  9. Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.: So, I know I can no longer unlock achievements in Minecraft on Xbox One anymore. What happened to that game, now? And I never changed the game mode other than leaving it in Survival....
  10. Minecraft achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements not unlocking: Playing minecraft (on Xbox 1 ...not XBOX 1 EDITION). treasure hunter - got the woodlands map. Entered the mansion with map in off hand... no achievement. Exit and moved to my action hand.....