Minecraft Achievements not Working

Discus and support Minecraft Achievements not Working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have gone to Xbox support twice and they did not help me with this issue and they told me to go to Mojang so hopefully someone here can help me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Min-Song Kim, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

1. Min-Song Kim
    Min-Song Kim Guest

I have gone to Xbox support twice and they did not help me with this issue and they told me to go to Mojang so hopefully someone here can help me. Basically I have Minecraft on my phone and my Xbox and have a realm. So on my phone i get achievements no
    problem at all including on my realm. On my Xbox on the other hand I get no achievements whatsoever whether it is on a survival world or my realm. I am not sure what is up. Can someone let me know?

:)

2. XBF Erick C Win User

Achievements In Minecraft not working?

3. Min-Song Kim Win User

Everything on my Xbox Achievements is as 0%. It also has only tracked that I’ve broken 11 blocks. Every achievement on my phone is not unlocked on my Xbox, as there are no achievements or progress on it.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Minecraft achievements not working

Hello

Achievements will not be obtainable in Creative Mode, or if the map has been edited in Creative Mode.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Min-Song Kim,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help figure this out.

If you have updated to the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft on Xbox One, then your Microsoft account should track Xbox Live achievements across both games since it technically is cross-platform, however I'm not sure if the achievements are tracked all together
    or if you have to unlock the same achievement across both platforms.

Have you unlocked any achievements at all while playing on the Xbox? When viewing the achievements on the Xbox, do you see that there is progress or is everything at 0%? Do you have any achievements on the phone that you have not unlocked on the Xbox?

Please provide more information on the issue.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Minecraft achievements disabled due to previous load in creative mode

Thema:

1. Minecraft Achievements not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Achievements Working

2. HELP PLEASE with Minecraft Windows 10 achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP PLEASE with Minecraft Windows 10 achievements: Hi everyone, I am having a big problem with Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I can't unlock any achievements! Even if I'm switching accounts. I also own Minecraft on Xbox One, but on this version I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Achievements

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Achievements: Hi there! I can't get achievements in Minecraft. We play on same server with my friend and he get achievements. Also my activity doesn't tracked. [img] 67a059bc-fc03-482f-a540-41ea005e6550
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition achievements do not work: Re-installed the game, reset the Xbox settings doesn't work :( 5e0f0ea3-347d-4084-80a6-5d2f0ef2b96f
  5. I can't receive achievements in Minecraft For Windows 10 on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't receive achievements in Minecraft For Windows 10 on xbox: I have some achevements on it, but is from 2018, the others achviements I can't receive anymore How to solve this? bed5ce53-a13d-4227-9d07-dd84505ccc03
  6. Minecraft achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements not unlocking: Playing minecraft (on Xbox 1 ...not XBOX 1 EDITION). treasure hunter - got the woodlands map. Entered the mansion with map in off hand... no achievement. Exit and moved to my action hand.....
  7. Minecraft achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements not unlocking: At about 4pm eastern time ok 3 achievements didn't unlock super fuel, renewable energy and it's a sign bbffbad5-7d74-407f-959d-8dbb35b2b0a1
  8. Glitches minecraft achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitches minecraft achievement: Hey guys, I'm playing the better together version of minecraft and can't get the 'super fuel' achievement to unlock. So far I've met the requirements over a dozen times on several different...
  9. Achievements In Minecraft not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements In Minecraft not working?: I was playing minecraft for xbox one yesterday for the first time in a long time and decided I wanted to get 100% of achievements. I obtained about 5 before coming off of the game. Today when I...
  10. Minecraft Pocket edition achievements not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Pocket edition achievements not working: Hi there I was playing McPe with my XBox-Live account. I tried to get achievemts and I got 23% of them but suddently they wont want to be unlocked/done. I tried to redo the achiements, relog and...