minecraft almost new world 16+age please

Discus and support minecraft almost new world 16+age please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i started a new world a few hours ago im bored as heck so my buddy mentioned this so im looking for some1 to play with for a few hours before i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XII REALLY IIX, Jan 25, 2014.

1. minecraft almost new world 16+age please

i started a new world a few hours ago im bored as heck so my buddy mentioned this so im looking for some1 to play with for a few hours before i go to bed.

:)

XII REALLY IIX, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Searching for players...

Starting a new survival world, send message on xbox. Over the age of 16 please.

FunkyMunky v777, Jan 25, 2014
  3. NiiKeELiTE
    NiiKeELiTE Guest
    Friends

Hey I'm looking for people I can play and enjoy Minecraft with. I would to create a world on surivial, and hopefully build awesome stuff

GT:

Mic: yes

NiiKeELiTE, Jan 25, 2014
  4. minecraft almost new world 16+age please

just add me and invite me to party

XII REALLY IIX, Jan 25, 2014
  5. XII REALLY IIX Win User

just add me and invite me to party
  6. Nitric Acid Win User

Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

Started on a SURVIVAL world, would prefer anyone with a microphone over the age of 16+
  7. Country Style15 Win User

Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

im looking for people to play minecraft xbox 1 age 16+ r muture my gamertag is
  8. VoIdemortsNose Win User

Anybody want to play Xbox Minecraft? Not my actual account see description.

Making a youtube series in my minecraft world add me if you want to play 16
  9. UltraLuigi64 Win User

Minecraft - official info

Hey! I heard that Minecraft Xbox One Edition will have an update including the increase of players from 8 to 16 players! That's right! You will be able to have up to 16 players per world in Minecraft Xbox One Edition!
Thema:

1. minecraft almost new world 16+age please - Similar Threads - minecraft almost world

2. Minecraft can’t join cross network.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can’t join cross network.: My friend is trying to join my minecraft world on his xbox from a different network. I am on windows 10 edition. How can he join me cross network? d022f72a-bf2a-4a36-93fe-f63b60b66889
  3. minecraft基岩板(for windows 10) 無法換skin [Mod Translation Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft基岩板(for windows 10) 無法換skin [Mod Translation Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10)...: 在使用PE版時,一使用自訂skin就會當掉,重新進入會顯示沒有成功換skin, 以下方法都已試過: 重開, 重下載, 停用其他非微軟的軟體再重新啟動電腦, 更新顯示卡驅動程式, 使用僅1層的skin, 請快點幫幫我! [Mod Translation - When using the PE version, a custom skin will be used, and...
  4. Minecraft from Windows to Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft from Windows to Mac: I bought minecraft for windows 10 on the Microsoft Store on my PC. How can I move my subscription to my Mac from my Microsoft account? 67fd3b95-0f86-4891-ab16-1f4f72a8fb95
  5. Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't buy coins on Minecraft PE: For some reason I am no longer able to buy coins or download mods for Minecraft PE. I can login just fine with my XBox live account, but then I get stuck. I am constantly getting the error "We are...
  6. You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft: "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" is a message given to me after trying to enter my world,...
  7. Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted..." error: When trying to start Minecraft I receive "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted ask access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space." I'm only using...
  8. Minecraft presque injouable sur Switch [Translation-Minecraft almost unplayable on switch]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft presque injouable sur Switch [Translation-Minecraft almost unplayable on switch]: Bonjour, Depuis quelque temps, je reçoit de très nombreux arrêts sur images en pleine partie de Minecraft sur switch Pendant la version bedrock 1.9, tout allait bien, aucun ralentissement....
  9. Almost always on Minecraft 'server'.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Almost always on Minecraft 'server'.: Hey, I've been continuing what I did on Xbox 360 with Xbox One. I long ago tired of playing this game just player vs enemy or creative mode. I like to play Minecraft like an open ended survival...
  10. My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play Minecraft with. He also ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play Minecraft with. He also ...: My son is almost 8 and looking for some kids the same age to play minecraft with. He also likes Halo 3 and the Nhl games. If your child would be interested please add him....