Minecraft and Microsoft?

Discus and support Minecraft and Microsoft? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft for windows 10 in January, I had reset my laptop to only keep personal files therefore, Minecraft got booted. I thought id be able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cassidyfontaine, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft and Microsoft?

I bought Minecraft for windows 10 in January, I had reset my laptop to only keep personal files therefore, Minecraft got booted. I thought id be able to just reinstall it, but I can't. I even accidentally repurchased it thinking it was just a default thing.
    idk. but now it seems as if I just got scammed out of 30$. I did get a refund for the second I accidentally purchased, but I am currently fuming looking for help.

:)

cassidyfontaine, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

Minecraft editions that I own:

- Minecraft xbox one edition

- Minecraft Beta xbox one

- Minecraft from xbox game Pass

- Minecraft PlayStation vita

- Minecraft PlayStation 4
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
Thema:

Minecraft and Microsoft?

1. Minecraft and Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  3. Cant log into PC Minecraft Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant log into PC Minecraft Microsoft Account: After reinstalling both Minecraft, Microsoft Store, and changing passwords I am having no luck in logging into my Microsoft account to play with my friends. The error has no code, is simply: We...
  4. I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my microsoft account password and now i can't log in in xbox live to play minecraft: after i changed my password, i can't login and play online. it gives me the option to start a session with a microsoft account or with my own account but when I use any of the options it only...
  5. Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t link Microsoft account to Minecraft on console: Hi, I accidentaly linked an incorrect Microsoft account to Minecraft on PS4, so I unlinked the the incorrect account in my profile settings. I have now tried to link the correct account - but...
  6. Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with connecting Minecraft to Microsoft on Playstation 4.: We just added Minecraft to Playstation 4, but now we keep getting a message that says "we tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something went wrong."....
  7. Minecraft Microsoft login not working on desktop

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Microsoft login not working on desktop: So I have my iPad and phone logged into Minecraft using my Microsoft username and password. I just got a new iMac and bought the Minecraft game for desktop and can't figure out how to login with...
  8. So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I have connected my Microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft but how do I get it to work?: I have essentially connected it but every time I press it to sign in it has an error every time saying it cannot log in and there is no reason, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game,...
  9. Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 - “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.”: So im playing minecraft and im logged into my microsoft account and i go to servers and it says “You cannot play online because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.” And my account is an adult...
  10. Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failure to synch Microsoft account to Minecraft on PlayStation 4: As of Minecraft on playstation updating to Bedrock edition, to enable cross platform play and other features it is required that I sign in with a Microsoft account. I have one created and have no...