Minecraft and online privacy settings

Discus and support Minecraft and online privacy settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have been trying to play to cross-platform on my ps4 but when i am prompted to go to aka.ms/accountsettings , it justs send me to the xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tariq_Ali5670, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft and online privacy settings

So i have been trying to play to cross-platform on my ps4 but when i am prompted to go to aka.ms/accountsettings , it justs send me to the xbox support page. I just want to change my account settings on privacy to be able to play cross platform

Also when i unlinked my email from my Microsoft account and tried to log in with another email, it said that my account was still linked to the older email. Whats going on?

:)

Tariq_Ali5670, Mar 26, 2020
  2. ZacharyHeathcote Win User

Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

Does it send you to betasupport.xbox.com?
  3. SebastianoBadolato Win User

I'm having the same problem and I don't know why. All the other posts I see don't help either.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Hello

This is because your account is underage. You will need a parent or guardian to add you into a family account and make the changes for you there.

Keep in mind that the system uses the age you entered when you created the account. While you can change your age anytime after the fact, it won't be recognized as your new age. This is prevent kids from just changing their ages to bypass things.

The link explaining family accounts and how to create them is here
  5. SebastianoBadolato Win User

I'm **** 17 are you serious lmao. My parent doesn't even have a Microsoft account and he refuses to make one, so you're telling me I can't play realms for 5 months until I turn 18...
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tariq,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. Sounds like the cross play is not enabled in settings, were you able to look at the
    privacy and online settings? We will give you the
    steps to change the exact ones for the cross platform use.

1. You will go to the Xbox websiteand sign in.

2. Once signed in, click your picture top right corner go to Xbox profile.

3. Click on privacy settings.

4. Once in settings, under the picture see Privacy, Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety. Select the Xbox one/Windows 10 online safety.

5. You will see you gamertag you are looking for one setting:

6. The two you want to make sure say allow and everybody are:
      1. "you can play with people outside of Xbox live" set to allow

2. Now click on privacy you are looking for one setting:

"you can communicate outside of Xbox live with voice and text" set to allow

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft and online privacy settings - Similar Threads - Minecraft online privacy

2. Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Privacy & Online Settings: Hello I am experiencing this problem with Minecraft im trying to join my friends realms but it said you cannot play minecraft realms because of how your account is set up. You can change your...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.xom

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.xom: I am unable to join a realm on Windows 10 minecraft because of this, i have no idea how to change this and this is very frustrating [img] cbb12304-53b2-4cd9-bbff-26874ad2dc38
  5. privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft: People can not play minecraft (and other games) online in Windows 10. it appears that I have to allow the settings of privacy and security settings online. As I do not have an Xbox One, I did it...
  6. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition- xbox privacy and online settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition- xbox privacy and online settings: i was playing some Minecraft yesterday just fine until today, for some reason it says i cant play online multiplayer "due to my privacy and online settings" this SHOULD NOT happen. i strongly...
  8. Minecraft privacy and online safety settings HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft privacy and online safety settings HELP!: PLEASE someone can someone tell me how to change your privacy and online safety settings so i can multiplayer in Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) aaaf0ce4-d5e5-4645-9e47-78cdad4d6436
  9. Child Online Game setting in Privacy and Security - Child cannot join Online Minecraft World.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Online Game setting in Privacy and Security - Child cannot join Online Minecraft World.: Hi I purchased Minecraft yesterday for my XBOX One. I also created an on-line world for my boys to play in. They are 7 and 8 and are setup as family members with teen settings. They however...
  10. Buying Minecraft Windows 10 on my account, only to have it not work online because of "Privacy"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Minecraft Windows 10 on my account, only to have it not work online because of "Privacy": I spent a fair few hours just trying to get Minecraft windows 10 edition working online, the main reason it would not work is to do with a "privacy & settings" error when trying to join a realm....