Minecraft and other Multiplayer games

Discus and support Minecraft and other Multiplayer games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just subscribed to XBox Live Gold. I made my only XBox "My Home Xbox". I made sure my account settings allow for multiplayer games, and that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KarlKrauss1, Jan 27, 2020.

1. KarlKrauss1
    KarlKrauss1 Guest

I have just subscribed to XBox Live Gold. I made my only XBox "My Home Xbox". I made sure my account settings allow for multiplayer games, and that my family's account allow for multiplayer games. However, we cannot join other realms in Minecraft.

What am I missing?

:)

KarlKrauss1, Jan 27, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

If you just set it up, it may take some time for your profile to recognize that you have Gold. Try signing out and restarting your console. Otherwise give it an hour. :)
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

you're not missing everything, try restarting like blueamcat suggested or go over all the settings even keeping the main account signed in to see if it works.
  4. UnknonGamer Win User

Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

Minecraft xbox edition is not the right minecraft game you want. you need to go on the store and get the other minecraft. the other minecraft is the one that is more up to date and has multiplayer and all this new stuff.
  5. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  6. Noahgriff Win User

how to play Rocket League without gold

Hello, some games require Xbox gold to play the games such as Fortnite and in your case Rocket League. Where as some other games do not require Gold such as Minecraft. Most games which have Multiplayer on them require Gold to play the multiplayer.
Thema:

1. Minecraft and other Multiplayer games - Similar Threads - Minecraft Multiplayer games

2. I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join multiplayer games on minecraft?: I've been having this issue for a while. Whenever I try to join a friend's game if they are on Xbox, my phone will spend a large amount of time trying to locate the server, before giving up and...
  3. Can't join minecraft multiplayer games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join minecraft multiplayer games: Been playing for a while. There are no errors before in playing multiplayer in minecraft. As long as I have internet and friends in xbox live, i can easily enter their server I had to go back to...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite...
  5. I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my friend's multiplayer minecraft game: Whenever i try to join his game it says 'unable to connect to world'. We were playing on his world just fine yesterday, it was only today that it occurred. I've tried everything from testing both...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - I can't join realms but I can join multiplayer games: So, I'm trying to play minecraft with my friends. I can join a world if one of them hosts it but I can't join my friend's realm. When I try to accept the realm invite it pops up with a message...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Minecraft won’t left me join any of my ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Minecraft won’t left me join any of my ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Minecraft won’t left me join any of my friends games or let them join my games Minecraft won’t let me join or let my friends join any of my games....
  8. I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Minecraft on Realms due to "Cannot join multiplayer games": Hello, I've gone through and ensured that "Join multiplayer games" has been enabled on the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, but I've never been able to get Realms to work. Would really...
  9. Xbox One Minecraft multiplayer mini game disconnects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft multiplayer mini game disconnects: i'm trying to play local multiplayer on my minecraft xbox one console. I enter a world and select the stat button on the 2nd controller and confirm i want to join. I then select the user to join...
  10. Xbox one minecraft multiplayer can't join game because not friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one minecraft multiplayer can't join game because not friends.: Friend can't join game b/c states we are not friends but we play other games together....checked NAT Type all open etc...all correct. Why can't he join? We have exited and restarted...