Minecraft and Xbox one x update problem

Discus and support Minecraft and Xbox one x update problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so I have only owned my xbox one x for less than a year and in the last 3 months I have been having a number of errors. One was update related... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kitty Bebs, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Kitty Bebs
    Kitty Bebs Guest

Hi, so I have only owned my xbox one x for less than a year and in the last 3 months I have been having a number of errors. One was update related where I needed to do an offline update. I have now done that twice in two days. My minecraft keeps crashing,
    not loading, and not syncing to server. My xbox one x continues to constantly freeze as well while playing minecraft. Help please.

I have done offline update, uninstall and reinstall, all the different resets I have found.

:)

Kitty Bebs, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Jiyo47 Win User

Minecraft XBox Edition (disc) does not receive Better Together update, even after >5 hours gameplay

I have the same problem as yours..

I recently bought xbox one x and minecraft disk for my son.. According to the gamehub, we have play it for 1 day and 20 hours.. Neither the update available or any information to download occur..
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

"One was update related where I needed to do an offline update. I have now done that twice in two days. My minecraft keeps crashing, not loading, and not syncing to server. My xbox one x continues to constantly freeze as well while playing minecraft."

This sounds more like a network hardware or connection issue.

Have you power cycled your network hardware while the console is fully powered off?

If you're using WiFi, try a wired ethernet cable connection from console to network hardware as you may be getting WiFi signal interference.

You may also need to contact your ISP to check your connection is ok.
  4. Noahgriff Win User

5. Kitty Bebs Win User

Thank you for that suggestion
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

No Minecraft Village and Pillage Update

I have Minecraft, but for some reason, it hasn't updated to have the Minecraft Village and Pillage update, or any update after that. Has it not come to Xbox One yet, or is there a different problem?
    If it says xbox one edition on the splash screen you are not on the supported bedrock edition
Thema:

1. Minecraft and Xbox one x update problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft update problem

2. Why is my Minecraft not updated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Minecraft not updated?: I still have version 1.14.1 and I would like to update it to the most recent version 0ce768cb-372d-4447-8ff7-675a3884d97d
  3. Aquatic Update Minecraft help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aquatic Update Minecraft help: I purchased the latest disc version of Minecraft for Xbox One. I already had the Minecraft Xbox One Edition at home but bought the newest version for the Aquatic Update. The cover of the disc...
  4. problem updating minecraft on disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem updating minecraft on disk: I'm having a problem updating my Minecraft xbox one edition where it says I can update it for free but when I click on it I get send a message saying dat I have to buy it first even though I...
  5. Minecraft update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft update problem: Hello, Microsoft. I have an Xbox 360 and I have a problem with my Minecraft, after the update, I started to play and I realized that I was without the sound of the game I was in the settings and...
  6. Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem w/ Cross-Platform Minecraft Play—Realms: Better Together Update on Android & ...: I am having problems connecting to Minecraft Realms with my Nintendo Switch (the Better Together edition). For several hours, my sister (Switch user), best friend (Android tablet user) and I...
  7. I think I may have a problem with the new Minecraft Better Together update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I may have a problem with the new Minecraft Better Together update...: I recently downloaded the new version of Minecraft with the better together update, and it transferred over most of my DLC just fine but for some reason it has not transferred over the DLC I got...
  8. xbox 360 minecraft update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 minecraft update problem: Hello I need help with my minecraft on xboxlive. I downloaded the newest update about 2 weeks ago. Since then, every time I go online, it says I need to download it again. This has happened...
  9. MineCraft update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft update problem: Hallo. Saves are not downloading after the update! With new worlds are no problem, but i can not open my saves! XBOX hangs on "Server initialisiert..." 56de7a51-faed-4760-bdd3-d6659ea4bec0
  10. Problems With The Latest Minecraft Update for Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems With The Latest Minecraft Update for Xbox360: The latest Minecraft Xbox 360 update appears to be corrupt or bad. This latest update has made all my seeds unusable. Here are a few examples of things that I've encountered. When you first go...