Minecraft Android: Mi hijo no puede entrar a Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Android: Mi hijo no puede entrar a Realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buenas. Mi hijo tenía muchísimas ganas de jugar a Minecraft en sus dispositivos Android, por lo que se lo compré. Cuál es mi sorpresa, que no puede... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sirena Varada, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Minecraft Android: Mi hijo no puede entrar a Realms

Buenas.

Mi hijo tenía muchísimas ganas de jugar a Minecraft en sus dispositivos Android, por lo que se lo compré.

Cuál es mi sorpresa, que no puede jugar en Realms. He seguido las instrucciones que aparecen en pantalla, sin éxito.

Me parece preocupante que no haya asistencia técnica por el COVID-19, pero bueno.

Un saludo.

Minecraft Android: Mi hijo no puede entrar a Realms [​IMG]

:)

Sirena Varada, Jun 30, 2020
  2. CrossTundra360 Win User

3. DanielF.V. Win User

mi cuenta ha sido pirateada.[My account has been hacked.]

En la Swich de mi hijo compramos lantarjeta online, luego 25 euros para un servidor de minecraft y al poco al intentar entrar le aparece otro usuario y perdió todo. Incluso las monedas canjeadas. Sus amigos siguen jugando en el servidor. Él no puede entrar.
    Hay algún modo de recuperarlo?

Gracias

[Translation - In my son's Swich we bought the card online, then 25 euros for a minecraft server and soon after trying to enter another user appears and lost everything. Even the exchanged coins. Your friends are still playing on the server. He cannot
    enter. Is there any way to get it back?

Thank you]
  4. VerminousBore79 Win User

The U.S.S. Clan

este es mi clan hijo de ***
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft no me permite entrar a mi propio Realms (No se puede conectar al mundo)

There is currently an outage for Realms and servers for Minecraft. Mojang is aware of the issue as it has to do with the server maintenance they did earlier today. They are working on getting the issue fixed as soon as possible.
  6. GabrieleCalio Win User

PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

Non mi fa entrare nei mondi mi dice impossibile entrare nel mondo
Thema:

1. Minecraft Android: Mi hijo no puede entrar a Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Android hijo

2. Minecraft invites wont show up on android, but did on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft invites wont show up on android, but did on iphone: When I get invites they dont show up on my phone, in game or notifications, but they would show up on iPhone. And the achievements would pop up in game on iphone but they wont on my android. I...
  3. Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy minecoins for minecraft using an xbox card on android?: Is there a way to do this? If not by directly buying it on the Minecraft app itself, then is there some sort of feature to buy minecoins on the Xbox app? b220c6d9-afae-4857-95c6-2505972e29b5
  4. Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow child to add friends and play online minecraft android: [img] I've enabled both settings after 2 hours trying to find them but my child still can not add friends or play online. It says something about the setting meed to be changed and gives a link...
  5. problems with minecraft for windows 10 and android

in XBoX on Windows
    problems with minecraft for windows 10 and android: i bought minecraft for windows 10 and for android, but they just don't appear on my xbox account, the marketplace doesn't appear to connect either, but when i enter the microsoft store and...
  6. Minecraft PE on Android 10 Realms Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE on Android 10 Realms Error: Hello, I get an error connecting to the Minecraft PE game. I bought the game, I played for a few hours and then I came across this error. [img] [img] The ways I tried: Clear cache. Delete...
  7. Error - 9 Minecraft on mobile android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Error - 9 Minecraft on mobile android: It has been 3-4 weeks since I was not able to sign in properly into my Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock for mobile on my android I have minecraft bedrock on my Xbox One and Pc, signing in...
  8. Can't sign in to Xbox account on Minecraft (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox account on Minecraft (Android): When I try and sign into my Microsoft account via the Minecraft app it takes a while and then says please try again. After trying multiple times I get a message telling me that it failed to sign...
  9. Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android Phone Minecraft XBOX Edition Unable to Friend's World: Minecraft XBOX with Android phones on both sides, logged in to the XBOX account, can see the other party's room, but enter the other party's room but can not be connected to the world....
  10. Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet: Hi! I'm trying to move our minecraft worlds from an older tablet to a new one. I copied the whole folder \games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds from the old tablet to the new one. The worlds show up...