Minecraft App for Android

Discus and support Minecraft App for Android in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, I live in Brazil and just bought the Minecraft app for my niece on her Android so she could play with my son on the computer. Every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeivydAzevedo, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Minecraft App for Android

Hey Everyone,

I live in Brazil and just bought the Minecraft app for my niece on her Android so she could play with my son on the computer. Every time I try to log into her Microsoft account, I get an error message. I have tried installing the Xbox app, looking
    for updates, uninstalling all apps and reinstalling them. I have also tried logging into her Microsoft account via her phone web browser. I even restarted her phone. Nothing works. I have Googled and Youtube for a solution but nothing so far that works. What
    should I do? Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

DeivydAzevedo, Jan 22, 2021
  2. MB5656 Win User

Minecraft problems

Hi, which version of Minecraft PC is this?

Windows 10 edition Beta?

Minecraft PE: Windows Phone?

Minecraft PE: android?

Minecraft PE: iOS?

and what is the error codes you get when trying to sign in?

Also do you have the Xbox app installed on your device?
  3. LukasMorel8 Win User

Inicio de sesión Minecraft Android[Translation-Android Minecraft login]

Al momento de intentar iniciar sesion en Minecraft para Android se queda trabado en la pantalla verde, ya instale la aplicación de xbox y sigue igual ¿Como seso soluciona ?

[Translation-When you try to log in Minecraft for Android you get stuck on the green screen, already install the xbox app and stay the same How does it solve ?]
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Solitaire Collection

You'll want to download and use the Xbox App for Android. From there you can change your Microsoft Account, and it should reflect that change in the Xbox Live enabled games on Android (Age of Empires, Wordament, Minecraft, Solitaire, etc). You can sign
    out and switch accounts in Settings in the Xbox App.

If you have questions about that process, or it doesn't work for you, let us know and we can check some other steps.
  5. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Minecraft on PC.

6. HowardZheng Win User

Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

I don't think this is the game's fault. Minecraft runs very well on my device, it can launch and play smoothly expect for Xbox account login. I downloaded Xbox app to see if I can have a good luck to login on that app. However the same infinity
    loading page turned up.

When I tried logging in Xbox on Minecraft on another Android device, it pops a window to let me choose a Microsoft account, however on this post's device, it didn't give me a popup whether it is Minecraft or Xbox app.
Thema:

Minecraft App for Android

1. Minecraft App for Android - Similar Threads - Minecraft App Android

2. I can't leave the minecraft windows ten beta on the insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave the minecraft windows ten beta on the insider app: I want to leave the beta but as soon as I press the "leave beta" or "save" button the app crashes by itself. My pc is more than capable of running the app. What can I do? submitted by...
  3. The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The IOS minecraft apps are not allowing multiplayer: First the versions ade the same 1.16.201 they are ‘favourites’ as friends they are connected to the same wifi. they are in the same room as each other. but we get the ‘unable to conncet’ error...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not purchased in store, but is in Xbox companion app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not purchased in store, but is in Xbox companion app: I bought Java edition a few years back and it came with a free Windows 10 version. The windows 10 version shows up no problem and runs with my user account on my laptop. I got a new pc and the...
  5. Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says I'm disconnected and Xbox app won't let me sign in: Hi! So when I go to invite friends on minecraft it says Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players, sign in on the Main Menu and restart your world. I have tried...
  6. Minecraft shown in xbox companion app but not in the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft shown in xbox companion app but not in the xbox app: Hi guys, need your help. I bought the Java Edition of Minecraft a few years ago and in 2016 I received a code for the Windows 10 edition for free. I downloaded it and no problem to play via the...
  7. Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I log into my xbox live account from inside the minecraft app on my android: Recently I have gotten a new phone and i felt that my minecraft worlds were safe due to them being in an external storage and my xbox live account was synced to those worlds as well. But the...
  8. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...
  9. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  10. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...