Minecraft be realms's chat is not working

Discus and support Minecraft be realms's chat is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought realms for 10 members yesterday and opned the server. But everyone can't chat and post sign. We can't say anything. After the few hours all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 유빈김7, May 14, 2022.

1. 유빈김7
    유빈김7 Guest

I bought realms for 10 members yesterday and opned the server. But everyone can't chat and post sign. We can't say anything. After the few hours all members can chating and post sign.. After again, an hour, can't say anything again. I've just created new world or waiting long hours, the result was same. Please help us. We can't still chating. I'm Korean, so might be poor at English, I've tryed find a solution but there aren't any answers Nothing is working. What should I do? Game is minecraft mobile version.

:)

유빈김7, May 14, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello 빈김7,if your internet works normally for other games and services, in this case, I recommend contacting Mojang support directly.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. TigerishPark90 Win User

My Minecraft realms chat is not working.

Alright, thank you so much.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For in-game issue, you will be needing to reach out to Mojang so they can check what is causing the issue.

Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're very welcome. Stay healthy and safe.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

Thema:

1. Minecraft be realms's chat is not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms's chat

2. Minecraft realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms.: When my account migrated to Microsoft from Mojhang my realm disappeared. Still being billed but Mojang says they can't help. 554f2522-a2b2-48cf-b517-c4fd41b99d0d
  3. Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions: Hello there, So I am having an issue with joining my friend’s realm on Minecraft because it says that the permissions on my account don’t allow it (online safety, multiplayer restriction etc.)...
  4. Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup: So I was playing on the realm with some friends, died and lost everything in lava and noticed there was a 3 minute backup before. I attempted to upload it there but it failed, and then all of a...
  5. Cant join Minecraft Realms world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join Minecraft Realms world: I tried joining my friends realm world on Minecraft and got the message "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up..." and I went to the privacy settings and...
  6. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft realms: Hi. Cannot join realms. Have checked all setting for multiplayer and all are set to "allow". Still cant join. Any ideas? Was working ok earlier today. e038e858-21ac-47da-b02d-c030c4f6370d
  7. Minecraft realms: Chat not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Chat not showing up: My son is playing on several realms. Suddenly he can't see any chat messages, or post any chat messages visible to other players. Signs are blank. - The chat is not muted - He is not blocked -...
  8. My Minecraft realms chat is not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Minecraft realms chat is not working.: On my minecraft realms, my chat has not been working for a year. I often roleplay with others, but we have to do /say to speak. Signs do not work. Earlier last year it wasn’t that bad, as you...
  9. Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,: Hopefully this is in the right place, I have seen different individual posts regarding these issues but I was wondering how many people are having the same problems with all issues and whether...
  10. Minecraft realm chat censored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm chat censored: So, I started playing the game on my brother's realm, and everything worked fine. I noticed the game censors some rather random words, and when we started talking in our native language (finnish)...