minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems

Discus and support minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a year ago i purchased minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10, recently i got the offer of the pc bundle (java & bedrock), so, 5 days ago, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXMarkuz ArtsXx, Jul 3, 2022.

1. minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems

a year ago i purchased minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10, recently i got the offer of the pc bundle (java & bedrock), so, 5 days ago, i tried updating my minecraft bedrock, but i can't install it, i tried lots of method bot non of them work, i tried with the microsoft store, the minecraft launcher, and the xbox pc app, but i can't install it, is the only game i can't install.
    How can i solve this problem?

:)

xXMarkuz ArtsXx, Jul 3, 2022
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I use my Microsoft account to install Minecraft on my PC?

If you have Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, then you would be able to use that to install Minecraft from the Windows 10 store and play yes. Is that what you're asking for? Should be able to get it from the Windows 10 store and searching for Minecraft.
  4. Bill.P. Win User

Own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One, won't let me install/says I haven't purchased it on PC.

Hi Katlyn, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One only gives you the ability to install on the Xbox One, unfortunately.

The only edition of Minecraft that allows installation on Windows is Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft for Windows 10.

You can see further information here:

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

If your friends are able to install Minecraft on Windows, they must have one of the above mentioned editions.

Please let me know if you have any further questions! Thanks!
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

No, you just sent me link to download Minecraft: Java Edition, but i have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Edition) from Microsoft Store.
  6. Odin Spjut Win User

Minecraft Java Redeeming

I have this exact issue. I own the Minecraft Bedrock edition (for windows 10), and can install and play it through the minecraft launcher. I get the message in the launcher that I'm eligible for the Java edition, and click to try to redeem it, which takes me here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9nxp44l49shj I sign in to my Microsoft account on the web, and it still says "Buy" rather than "Get" and there's no option to change things.

I've tried uninstalling all minecraft stuff, resetting my windows store and xbox app accounts, and restarting the computer. I can reinstall minecraft just fine and still play the Bedrock Edition, but the Java edition remains unavailable.
Thema:

minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems

1. minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock edition

2. Can't log into Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Basically, whenever I open Minecraft Bedrock it asks me to log in, I log in, and it just sits there doing nothing the whole time. I've looked online and found nothing helpful....
  3. Getting into Minecraft Bedrock edition account when email unaccessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting into Minecraft Bedrock edition account when email unaccessible: My son has a Minecraft account that he set up with an email address, but cannot remember the email address to even change the password (since you'd have to log into the email to do that). Is there...
  4. How can I combine a Minecraft java edition account and bedrock edition account to one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I combine a Minecraft java edition account and bedrock edition account to one...: I want to combine 2 accounts so I dont have to switch every time I want to play hypixel or the hive. For convenience, is there any way I can combine both accounts?...
  5. Buying Minecraft Bedrock + Java edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Minecraft Bedrock + Java edition: Hi guys, I'd like to gift my boy with the Minecraft game. In my understanding, it's a one-time payment of around 30 euros for both editions together. Now, I have played Minecraft Education...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock edition purchase on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition purchase on windows 10: Hi! When i click to buy minecoins, it stuck on the “This shouldn’t take long” or sometimes it says “Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe, Check your internet connection?” I...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hey, I need some Help I want to play with a friend that has minecraft bedrock on his playstation. I have had the Java edition for a while now and found out that you can get the Bedrockversion if...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4: I am trying to link my microsoft account onto my playstation so that I can play minecraft bedrock edition with all of my in game items but it says that my microsoft account is already linked to a...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?: Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition verison 1.19.10 can't find my keyboard, mouse works, but keyboard not. Gamepad isn't connected, I have no mods. I can't move, change key binds to letters from...
  10. 我购买了Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC礼包,能进入java版本。但是商店显示我未购买,无法游玩Bedrock版本,下载的也是试玩版本。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我购买了Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC礼包,能进入java版本。但是商店显示我未购买,无法游玩Bedrock版本,下载的也是试玩版本。: 我于七月十一日购买了Minecraft。并且收到了邮件提示。在游玩过后发现微软商店显示我并未购买,并且Xbox也没有Bedrock版本,我需要得到解决,并且知道原 。 [img] [img] [img] ***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / 游戏*** e0c81591-8f7e-4e9d-9ae8-f07d507fa108