Minecraft Bedrock Edition Issues

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I’ve been having an ongoing issue for close to two weeks at this point in which my friend can no longer join my minecraft multiplayer game, and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carter K., Mar 26, 2020 at 5:42 AM.

1. Carter K.
    Carter K. Guest

Hi! I’ve been having an ongoing issue for close to two weeks at this point in which my friend can no longer join my minecraft multiplayer game, and I cant join hers either. Just days before this began happening we would be on the same world all the time,
    but still to this day we cant join eachother. She plays on ios and I’m on xbox. We have checked to see that our games are both up to date, as well as many other things; with her going as far as deleting them redownloading minecraft on her phone. When trying
    to join a world (on either end) you are prompted with a connecting to multiplayer game, and then locating server prompt, only to read a message saying disconnected from server. If you know of any fix to this that would be very helpful because we would really
    like to play on the same world together again, and more just play together period. Thanks!

:)

2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  3. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  6. ChocoBomb45 Win User

"Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error

I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition. The website is for Java. Thanks.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account: Good day, I need help. I am an owner of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4, and every time I try and sign into my Microsoft account, it won't let me. Every time I click on the button that says...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock edition) [gamma/brightness]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock edition) [gamma/brightness]: i want to know if there is a way to go into the files and change gamma up like you can in java? I've tried to download texture packs and shader packs that make the world bright but i couldn't do...
  4. i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    i deleted a world on accident (minecraft bedrock edition PC ): I was playing on a world and I saw this other world that I didn't want so I went to delete it but I accidentally deleted the wrong one I am playing on Minecraft bedrock edition and I'm on PC...
  5. Minecraft Realms issue on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms issue on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: When I try to join my friend's Realm on my PC Bedrock Edition, it gives me the error: "Error You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition skin yüklenme sorunu [ps4][Translation-Minecraft bedrock edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition skin yüklenme sorunu [ps4][Translation-Minecraft bedrock edition...: İşte böyle gözüküyor ve hiçbir şekilde yüklenmiyor ayni sey pelerinlerdede oluyor bu soruna çözüm arıyorum lütfen yardım edin [Translation- That's how it looks and it doesn't load in any way,...
  7. No audio for Minecraft Bedrock edition, Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    No audio for Minecraft Bedrock edition, Windows 10.: I recently started playing minecraft bedrock edition again and having issues with having no sound for it. I've played previously on this PC without issue. PC hardware is a: 2950x processor x399...
  8. Minecraft Ps4 Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Bedrock Edition: Can Microsoft Please give me the solution for my problem after several days trying to play minecraft with my friend on Ps4 it always say the same thing: "Unable to connect to world" Both Have...
  9. Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock edition code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Minecraft Bedrock edition code: I bought Minecraft Java Edition a really long time ago, so I have a code for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in my Mojang account. I finally went to try to redeem it, and the Microsoft store is telling...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition won't install: When the new bee update came out my minecraft didn't want to update I tried everything (Restarting Xbox, Going offline then back online) nothing worked it was stuck on 0.0%. Then I tried deleting...