Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Nintendo Switch) não conecta do mundo do amigo. [Edit -...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Nintendo Switch) não conecta do mundo do amigo. [Edit -... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Seja na mesma plataforma, ou seja crossplay, o Minecraft Bedrock Edition do Nintendo Switch não conecta no mundo de ninguém. Já tentei (e fiz):... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rafa N S, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Rafa N S
    Rafa N S Guest

Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Nintendo Switch) não conecta do mundo do amigo. [Edit -...

Seja na mesma plataforma, ou seja crossplay, o Minecraft Bedrock Edition do Nintendo Switch
    não conecta no mundo de ninguém.

Já tentei (e fiz):

*Abrir as portas, da Xbox Live e da conta Nintendo (inclusive verificando se cada uma estava conectada corretamente)

*Reiniciar o console e o roteador

*Reinstalar o Minecraft (o jogo está na versão 1.12.1)

*Habilitar e desabilitar a opção "Mundo Multiplayer"

Notas adicionais:

1: Provavelmente isso é um erro do servidor da Microsoft ou de má otimização do game, pois qualquer outro game Online do Nintendo Switch funciona perfeitamente.

2: Nas outras plataformas, funciona perfeitamente.

3: A versão "Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition" funcionava tudo 100%, apenas a versão bedrock que apresenta estes problemas.

4: Gravei a tela do Nintendo Switch utilizando uma placa de captura para demonstrar o erro e dei upload no Youtube.

Link do erro gravado: https://youtu.be/BtpbHch-96Q

5: Eu pago a assinatura Nintendo Switch Online para jogar Online, portanto, faça isso funcionar Microsoft, já que os servidores são da Xbox Live.

[Edit - Translation] - Whether on the same platform, ie crossplay, the Nintendo Switch Minecraft Bedrock Edition doesn't connect to anyone's world.

Already tried (and did):

* Open the Xbox Live and Nintendo account ports (including making sure each one is properly connected)

* Restart console and router

* Reinstall Minecraft (game is at version 1.12.1)

* Enable and disable the "World Multiplayer" option

Additional Notes:

1: This is probably a Microsoft server error or game mismatch because any other Nintendo Switch Online game works perfectly.

2: On other platforms, it works perfectly.

3: The "Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition" version worked everything 100%, only the bedrock version that has these problems.

4: I recorded the Nintendo Switch screen using a capture card to demonstrate the error and uploaded it to Youtube.

Error link recorded: https://youtu.be/BtpbHch-96Q

5: I pay for the Nintendo Switch Online subscription to play online, so make it work Microsoft, since the servers are from Xbox Live.

:)

Rafa N S, Oct 29, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Nintendo Switch) não conecta do mundo do amigo. [Edit - Translation] - Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Nintendo Switch) does not connect from friend's world.

Hello Rafa,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Looks like all of the console side troubleshooting has been done from what I can see you have already tried. Have you been able to try other Xbox worlds besides this other players you mention?

You may also want to try getting help from
    Minecraft support
    as well as the
    Minecraft forums
    if you haven't already.
  3. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on Nintendo Switch

Hello JuleN95 sorry the content is unable to be found at this time you can try this to see if it all show up.

I own Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition and I’ve bought previous DLC. How do I get it to sync to Minecraft?

1. Log into Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on your Switch account. This will sync the latest purchases.
    2. Log into the Minecraft on your Switch and you’ll be automatically granted the entitlements for that DLC.
    Note For every purchase you make on the previous version, you must first log into
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, exit, and then launch the new Bedrock version for purchases to sync. DLC purchased within
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition will only remain on your Nintendo Switch device and will not carried over into other devices.

If still need further help you can visit this Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ to get further information.

Thanks
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Microsoft and Nintendo

You can already earn Xbox achievements on a Nintendo switch.

You need to log into an Xbox account on the bedrock edition of minecraft for Switch.

Happy to see that they are taking further steps into this now.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Nintendo Switch) não conecta do mundo do amigo. [Edit -... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition): Hey everyone, I have been experiencing an issue on Minecraft Bedrock. I was able to join my other mate who has Minecraft PE. But my mate with the same Minecraft Bedrock does not allow us to join....
  3. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone: How do I move my purchases from my phone Minecraft (A.K.A Google Purchases) to my Switch Minecraft? 85df30d4-ebe7-416d-89ab-3c55b039ed2d
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have bought the bedrock edition in the switch on August 2018 .Is it possible to get a free copy on my Pc for the bedrock edition ? 53f6ea38-2852-426a-a2bb-2ee844257d5a
  5. Unable to install Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) after uninstall: Hi, Minecraft on my Xbox One was not connecting to my Realm due to the game being out of date (1.12 vs 1.13). After checking for an update for a few days I eventually decided to attempt an...
  6. Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!: Wow, that's a really good deal! b1521e6a-e11f-4aed-873c-81f7fda7734a
  7. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  8. Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?: I purchased a skin pack on the Minecraft Marketplace on xbox, and I would like to download the .png file, primarily for use in video editing to create an animated intro. I would also like to be...
  9. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue: I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10...