Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to do a fresh install of my OS due to some issues with an update. I acquired Minecraft bedrock edition by redeeming it through my mojang account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by niobian1, Dec 10, 2020.

1. niobian1
    niobian1 Guest

Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install

I had to do a fresh install of my OS due to some issues with an update. I acquired Minecraft bedrock edition by redeeming it through my mojang account or something like that about a year ago. When I got my OS resituated, my copy of Minecraft bedrock edition
    was no longer there. When I go to the xbox console companion app, it's like I had never had the game, despite the fact that I had been playing it a couple of days ago. Can someone point me in the direction of who I need to contact to get it back?

:)

niobian1, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Ch1ps Win User

Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

Wait I thought Minecraft bedrock edition was on Game Pass? Are you not able to install it on PC?
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

missing game

Hey! I have Minecraft: Xbox One Edition as well. It will no longer appear in the Store or in Ready to Install because it is the old version of the game (it's been replaced with the Bedrock edition, which is cross-compatible). If it is installed, it will
    remain in My Games & Apps.

However, you should still be able to download the game by finding an achievement from that version of Minecraft, selecting it to open the Game Hub, then go to the main page and hit "See in Microsoft Store." If you've purchased the game on your account, it
    should allow you to install it. The game still functions, it is just no longer supported or sold.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition multiplayer 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition multiplayer 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later...: I can not change my information on private online safety it gives me the error: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later on Xbox I'm trying to change the settings so I can play...
  5. Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...: Windows died and won't boot on my 4 year old laptop, I had a copy of Minecraft Bedrock on it. Since I cannot get windows to boot anymore I bought another laptop. Do I have to pay for Minecraft...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds take forever to load, also syncing too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds take forever to load, also syncing too?: So as a bit of a precursor, i live in the middle of nowhere with a 56k Connection, but i saved up my own money and bought myself an xbox, and minecraft. Whenever i boot up minecraft the normal...
  7. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock edition.: Im trying to join my friends on minecraft under the friends tab but it says unable to connect to world and thats it. It doesnt even say 'server timed out" I want to join my friends on Minecraft so...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, I have minecraft bedrock on xbox so is it possible to have it on my computer for free? 399d21dc-b076-433c-bbdc-a0b10dbb3a41
  9. Error in the Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in the Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox one s: "The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again."I have such an error when trying to enter my world...
  10. Minecraft bedrock edition no options comes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition no options comes: When i run Minecraft bedrock 1.16.210 there is only one white screen and after that the panorama screen comes but no options come to run the etc. But when i run Minecraft bedrock 1.16.0 it runs...