Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures

Discus and support Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so I was trying to join my friend's Minecraft world (Who's on PC) and the game told me that I had to download a shaders pack to join so after I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LAWolfGirlx, Sep 5, 2019.

1. LAWolfGirlx
    LAWolfGirlx Guest

Okay, so I was trying to join my friend's Minecraft world (Who's on PC) and the game told me that I had to download a shaders pack to join so after I downloaded it my game Immediately crashed and my Xbox one x made a loud noise and was unable to launch Minecraft
    even after restarting my Xbox and Uninstalling the game. Then when I loaded up the game I saw that all the textures were missing and everything on my main menu was Pink and black I tried to load up a world but my Xbox crashed again. Is there a way I can fix
    this?

Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures [​IMG]

:)

LAWolfGirlx, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Try doing a factory reset. Remember to select the Reset and keep my
    games & apps
    option to keep all your games installed.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey WolfGirl

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with launching a game.

Considering the steps you have already taken to attempt to troubleshoot this matter, I would recommend that you perform a soft

factory reset
    on the console and see if this can help resolve this texture bug.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose
        Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with
        Reset and keep my games & apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the
        Cancel
        button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

I recommend that you use the Reset and keep my games & apps option, as this will reduce the time it takes to get back to gaming.

Please keep in mind that this will remove all of your accounts and Home Xbox associations on your console, so be sure to have the password and emails for the accounts you wish to recover.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

Did you get the edition simply titled Minecraft (which is the most updated and current supported edition known as the "Bedrock Edition" which is also the same Windows 10 game) or the one called Minecraft Xbox One Edition. If you bought the Bedrock (which
    again is the newest version of Minecraft) then nothing at all will have transferred because this version added the whole community store thing. If its the older "Xbox One" version of the game then I don't believe anything would have transferred either, this
    version was stopped being supported and thus while world save transfers are still possible, content licenses are not but were a long time ago.

It boils down to the developer licenses and which game you bought. The newer game supports a few skin and texture purchases from the Microsoft Store while the older Xbox One version is simply outdated.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?: I purchased a skin pack on the Minecraft Marketplace on xbox, and I would like to download the .png file, primarily for use in video editing to create an animated intro. I would also like to be...
  3. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue: I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition profanity issues overkill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition profanity issues overkill: Hi, This is somewhat feedback and also somewhat dissapointment in how the profanity filter works in realms for bedrock edition. my Nickname is censored... D-X3M, , Matthness, is all censored on...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  7. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox one and I want to download it on my pc. how can I do that? b3747b18-10a8-414d-b79a-4ce36a953877
  9. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  10. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...