Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I have a friend that has a ps4 and minecraft bedrock edition. We both want to play the game and we heard it is cross play. My friend forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerpyJellyyy, Sep 18, 2020.

1. DerpyJellyyy
    DerpyJellyyy Guest

Hello, so I have a friend that has a ps4 and minecraft bedrock edition. We both want to play the game and we heard it is cross play. My friend forgot his email to his account, we think we have the right password, and we also have the username. We just
    don't know the email that is associated with the account and now we are unable to access it. He also doesn't have a phone that is currently accessible at the moment so we aren't able to that either. We would make a new Microsoft account if we could, but apparently
    on ps4 you cannot unlink an account from minecraft. Please help!

:)

DerpyJellyyy, Sep 18, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

PS4 Bedrock Earth skin not showing

Did you redeem the Minecraft Earth skin on the Ps4 Edition or o the Bedrock version?
  3. .Dust Win User

Minecraft PS4 bedrock auto-assigned profile not the one I want to use for my Microsoft Account

There are several search results that explain how to get bedrock edition. Here is one, for example:

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/246467/20191211/minecraft-bedrock-edition-is-now-on-ps4-heres-how-to-set-it-up.htm
  4. Mentor577 Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

Yes, I just said it worked for PS4, and if you know how to access storage through going to your settings and then you go to storage you can delete the game storage for Minecraft Bedrock edition. (ONLY Bedrock) do not delete PS4 edition. I already said
    it works for PS4. :)
  5. Frank Moses Win User

wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station

6. BlazingNevada47 Win User

PS4 Bedrock Earth skin not showing

Bedrock Edition, but on the PS4.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox one edition dlc(s) and skin transfer to xbox bedrock edition: Can you help with transferring my skin and texture from mine craft Xbox one edition to bedrock( new minecraft) I can load my old worlds but cant get my skins ,texture pack and other dlcs s plz...
  3. Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition DLC transfer to Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Better Together...: I have multiple skins on the Xbox One edition and Mash-Up Packs, as well as worlds. Unfortunately, none of them seem to have transferred over. I have Bedrock Edition both on IOS and Xbox One (as...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition auto login: Whenever i open Minecraft, it logs me into an old account, i would like to switch to my new account, when i reset the login data, and reclick login, it puts me on my old account again, please...
  5. I am not able to join Hive on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Android.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to join Hive on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Android.: Please help me. I cant join Hive but i can join other servers like Cubecraft Galaxite Mineplex. Etc. O only cant join Hive. Its not my network problem or i am not banned from hive as this was...
  6. Converting .mc screenshots | Minecraft Bedrock Edition/Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converting .mc screenshots | Minecraft Bedrock Edition/Pocket Edition: I have a realms world where I have taken screenshots both on the Xbox and Nintendo switch. I have shared the screenshots on the realm's activity feed. I am able to locate where all of these files...
  7. (Minecraft WIn10/Bedrock Edition) Stuck on "signing into Microsoft account" loop and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft WIn10/Bedrock Edition) Stuck on "signing into Microsoft account" loop and...: Hello, I have a problem. When I load up MC Windows 10 edition, I sign into my account but it is stuck on "signing into Microsoft account" and then after a while, it says it fails to sign in. It...
  8. My minecraft bedrock edition mobile account is not helping metounlock thefullgame in pc why???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft bedrock edition mobile account is not helping metounlock thefullgame in pc why???: I cannot unlock minecraft windows 10edition with my xbox mobile account which has mcpe full version 9592692f-d774-4eaa-8b62-6cefb92fb857
  9. I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...: hello, so I got minecraft xbox one edition a good many years ago and at some point it seems that I got bedrock (likely through some kind of gift.) thing is that now once I've built a new pc with...
  10. minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: so let’s say i gifted my friend a texture pack can they use that texture pack on their realm and will every player have the pack? and i’m gifting from xbox one to win10. thanks...