Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wasif Habib, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Wasif Habib
    Wasif Habib Guest

I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question.

In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10 edition and got MCPE on a new android phone, it wasn't unlocked.

I have an Xbox live account, so it shouldn't matter what device I'm on, but on any apple device that skin pack is unlocked. Any other device, when signing into my Xbox live account, it doesn't have that skin pack unlocked. Does this happen because the skin
    pack is off-sale? If so, why does it still automatically unlock if I sign into my Xbox live account on any other apple device?

:)

Wasif Habib, Oct 7, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

That skin pack was 100% free so it wouldn't be in my order history, but I did check it to make sure. It wasn't there.
    In your order history at your Microsoft account, you will see every digital license you have purchased (Windows10 and XBOX)! So also those who were free!! If there is none of your (bought via apple) dlc, they maybe
    not conected with your XBOX (microsoft) account correctly. Ask the apple shop why!
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

You can control if it is conected with your XBOX account in your
    order history
    . Everything (digital) you owne normally appears here.
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Wasif Habib,

I don't know for sure, but I'd assume it's because of "It's an Apple". ;-) Or direct: Sometimes the publishers think, that the same game with every platform on which it comes is a different game!
  5. Wasif Habib Win User

I've already signed into my Xbox live account on all my devices. The skin pack isn't syncing since it went off sale, but if I were to sign into my Xbox live account on any other Apple device, then after it would actually be there. So that means it doesn't
    matter if it went off sale. I don't know why it doesn't sync though.
  6. Wasif Habib Win User

That skin pack was 100% free so it wouldn't be in my order history, but I did check it to make sure. It wasn't there.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...: Eu tento entrar no mundo dos meus amigos mas eu não consigo, nós estávamos jogando num mapa decorrida no gelo e eu consegui entrar, então, criamos um mundo para parkour mas eu não consegui......
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition is not authenticating me at all, despite thinking it is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition is not authenticating me at all, despite thinking it is.: Whenever I'm trying to play Minecraft bedrock edition, be it in xbox one, android or IOs, neither of those respond well to my microsoft account. I don't have access to realms, servers or the...
  5. Cannot see other players messages Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see other players messages Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I've been experiencing a problem recently about chatting in Minecraft. Whenever I chat in-game it works fine but I can only see messages of the people I am friended to. I can't change privacy...
  6. Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 基岩版第三方伺服器 定位伺服器時閃退[Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when...: 如題,其他服務器沒事,就那個有事,其他人也進的了, 入服務器剛到定位服務器時就閃退,求解 [Translation - Minecraft Bedrock Edition third-party server crashes when locating the server] 52dd0405-4eee-4c87-8be4-0568196b2767
  7. I have Minecraft Ps4 edition, but when the update to bedrock come, it doesn't appear the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Minecraft Ps4 edition, but when the update to bedrock come, it doesn't appear the...: [img] as you can see there is not an Edition button 25e96a59-cdc7-4317-b1d8-a87dd12dd74b
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Sync: When I woke up this morning to play on my Minecraft world, it was grayed out. I tried to sync the world but I got this message, "The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Connection Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Connection Problem: So I've been trying to connect with my friend. He lives in a different state but that shouldn't be the problem. I am on Windows 10 Bedrock and he is on an iPhone 7. He can connect to my worlds but...
  10. Suporte Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suporte Minecraft Bedrock Edition: A 2 semanas iniciei o teste de 30 dias gratis no realms, hoje fui entrar e não era possível entrar, o realm não aparecia. Alguém pode resolver? [Translation-A 2 weeks I started the test of 30...