Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OrdinalSnow01, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing, and I don't have time to explore all the snapshots available with the Beta. Worst of all, I can't play with any of my friends if I am using the Beta, but I have been wanting to play with several of them for over a year. So, I have tried every different troubleshooting option that is listed for opting out of the Beta preview in Xbox Insider-- I will list them here.

Solution A: Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10

Solution B: 1. Re-join the Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta (navigate to Insider content > Minecraft for Windows 10 > Join), and select the Group you want to leave. 2. Once the registration completes, select Manage > Unenroll. 3. Once the unenroll completes, uninstall and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10.

Solution C: 1. From the Search bar on your Windows 10 PC, type “Command Prompt“ 2. From the search results, right click on “Command Prompt (Desktop app)“ 3. From the context menu, select Run as Administrator. 4. Select “Yes” if you are prompted with “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” 5. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type powershell and press Enter. 6. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers and press Enter. 7. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10.

Each of these troubleshooting solutions has failed upwards of 4 times. Every time I try to uninstall and re-install Minecraft for Windows 10 it still installs the Beta preview build, even after each attempt using one of the troubleshooting solutions. I'm at a complete loss as to what I should or even can do at this point, because nothing has worked, and I have followed instructions to the T in trying to get out of the Beta preview. Even completely opting out of the Xbox Insider program gave me no success in removing the Beta. All I can think to do left is to post here, then maybe try to make a phone call directly to Xbox (gods know I won't get far during that call...) or try to reset my account in some way.

If anyone has a fix or can get the attention of someone at Xbox to just get me out of the Beta preview so that the next time I try to install Minecraft for Windows 10 it will just be plain Bedrock Edition with no Beta, so that I can play with my friends, please help me out here.

:)

OrdinalSnow01, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

The insider program beta for Minecraft is for the newer version of the game. The Xbox One Edition of the game is no longer being updated. It was replaced with Bedrock version which is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox one, mobile and Nintendo
    Switch.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Already Redeemed

If you search Minecraft page on Microsoft Store you can't simply donwload it because you already own the game? As I know, the Bedrock edition is available as an update for the Windows 10 version.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

Hi,

Did you find a fix to your issue?

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, updated my drivers to the latest version and joined the beta via the insider app. Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX beta was in the list on my PC.

Do you own Minecraft for Windows 10? If you click
    this link
    , does it say you own this game?
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Cant leave Minecraft Windows 10 beta program even though i'm not in it.

Opting into and out of beta:
    1. Xbox One and Windows 10 players can opt in and out of the beta from the Xbox Insider Hub app. Please be aware that opting in and out of the beta may affect all user accounts on a shared device*.
    2. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page of the Google Play Store.
    3. Please bear in mind that un-enrolling from the Minecraft Beta can sometimes take up to 24 hours

Source: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/e...8671-How-to-Join-and-leave-the-Minecraft-Beta

Edit:

There are more detailed instructions at this link: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/07/09/minecraft-beta-guide-and-faqs/
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition multiplayer 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition multiplayer 'An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later...: I can not change my information on private online safety it gives me the error: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later on Xbox I'm trying to change the settings so I can play...
  4. Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...: Windows died and won't boot on my 4 year old laptop, I had a copy of Minecraft Bedrock on it. Since I cannot get windows to boot anymore I bought another laptop. Do I have to pay for Minecraft...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds take forever to load, also syncing too?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds take forever to load, also syncing too?: So as a bit of a precursor, i live in the middle of nowhere with a 56k Connection, but i saved up my own money and bought myself an xbox, and minecraft. Whenever i boot up minecraft the normal...
  6. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock edition.: Im trying to join my friends on minecraft under the friends tab but it says unable to connect to world and thats it. It doesnt even say 'server timed out" I want to join my friends on Minecraft so...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, I have minecraft bedrock on xbox so is it possible to have it on my computer for free? 399d21dc-b076-433c-bbdc-a0b10dbb3a41
  8. Error in the Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in the Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox one s: "The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again."I have such an error when trying to enter my world...
  9. Minecraft bedrock edition no options comes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition no options comes: When i run Minecraft bedrock 1.16.210 there is only one white screen and after that the panorama screen comes but no options come to run the etc. But when i run Minecraft bedrock 1.16.0 it runs...
  10. Cant get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get Minecraft Bedrock Edition on pc: I have Minecraft bedrock edition on my Xbox One and want to download it on windows 10. I also have game pass ultimate. So I found the instructions and gone to the Microsoft store App and found...