Minecraft Bedrock edition won't install

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock edition won't install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When the new bee update came out my minecraft didn't want to update I tried everything (Restarting Xbox, Going offline then back online) nothing worked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CapitanKrtnt, Mar 3, 2020.

1. CapitanKrtnt
    CapitanKrtnt Guest

When the new bee update came out my minecraft didn't want to update I tried everything (Restarting Xbox, Going offline then back online) nothing worked it was stuck on 0.0%. Then I tried deleting and reinstalling, but it wouldn't install. I haven't played
    minecraft for 2 or 3 months can you help me or can I atleast get a refund my gamertag is . Thanks!

:)

CapitanKrtnt, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock edition won't install - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC settings: I've been playing Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC for a little while now, and up until today I haven't had any problems. However, when I went to play today, I got a strange issue. The game loads,...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I recently tried to re-buy my subscription to my expired realm by using the “Buy Now” option in my existing realm’s subscription settings. This resulted in an entirely new realm being created....
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to connect to world.: I am currently having issues connecting to a friends game. And I am given the Unable to connect to world message at every attempt. My friend is on the Switch version and I am on the PC bedrock...
  5. Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sound distorted on Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock): I recently came accross some weird sound issues when playing the game, ALL sounds are now distorted and slightly lower than previously. I have spent lots of time going around searching for a fix...
  6. Unable to Reinstall Minecraft: Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Reinstall Minecraft: Bedrock Edition: Hello, So here's what happened, and this was just recent. I had Minecraft: Xbox One Edition since like 2017 and I had already updated, after the Better Together Update, to Minecraft: Bedrock...
  7. XBL Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I cannot join to a friend on Xbox. I am on Pc and he is on an Xbox one. Other people can join his world and I can join other peoples worlds but I cannot join his world specifically. My Nat type is...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Issues: Hi! I’ve been having an ongoing issue for close to two weeks at this point in which my friend can no longer join my minecraft multiplayer game, and I cant join hers either. Just days before this...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account: Good day, I need help. I am an owner of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4, and every time I try and sign into my Microsoft account, it won't let me. Every time I click on the button that says...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock edition) [gamma/brightness]

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition (bedrock edition) [gamma/brightness]: i want to know if there is a way to go into the files and change gamma up like you can in java? I've tried to download texture packs and shader packs that make the world bright but i couldn't do...