Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I am playing on Windows 10 and i have two friends who are playing on Android. (i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedLyonYT, Aug 14, 2019.

1. RedLyonYT
    RedLyonYT Guest

Hello, i have a problem with Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

I am playing on Windows 10 and i have two friends who are playing on Android. (i have purchased the game, they have purchased the game)

The first one can join my worlds, i can join he's worlds, i can invite him, he can invite me.

The second one cannot join my worlds, i can't join he's worlds, when i invite him, he doesn't recive my invite and when he invites me i don't recive the invite.

When the second friend tries to join my world he's stuck at locating server and when i'm trying to join he's world i have to wait 2 seconds and i recive the message "Unable to connect to world" .

Anyone with some help?

:)

RedLyonYT, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  5. ChocoBomb45 Win User

"Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error

I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition. The website is for Java. Thanks.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: In Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition, when i try to log into my microsoft account it says the account is already logged into a different account on playstation network even though i didn’t link it...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error: Minecraft: Bedrock Edition works just fine on my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch through my Microsoft Account, but on my PS4, I keep getting the same error when I try to login with my Microsoft...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and Support: First thing is that I redeemed my code for my free version of Minecraft windows 10 edition and the code needed to fully redeem it (25 character code) was never sent to my email. Secondly,...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition PS4: Eu não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos e ele também não consegue entrar no meu [Mod Translation - I can't get in my friends' world and he can't get in my] [img]...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition: my friend cannot join me but I can join my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition: my friend cannot join me but I can join my friend: Me and my friend were playing minecraft and he wanted to see the world and when I pass an invitation to him in xbox he said it take like 20 minutes to load and says this "connection timed out" he...
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition: how do you transfer Xbox one worlds to ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition: how do you transfer Xbox one worlds to ps4: All my xbox one worlds are not showing up on my ps4 isnt everything supposed to transfer over with the new update? 610bda52-0dbb-46b4-84cf-8de9496c87a1
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I am having problems with being able to chat in servers, my messages seem to come up on the screen as sent however no one else in the game is able to read them, this has happened out of nowhere...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Realms Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Realms Problem: So, I was going to make a Realm for my friends and I to play on, I went onto the marketplace to get a subscription to Realms Plus. I searched up ‘Realms’ in the search bar, I clicked onto Realms...
  10. Minecraft xbox one bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one bedrock edition: Hello i have a problem whear my version of mincraft bedrock edition wher it does not show any buttons for cross play or find a freind and it does not send me my invites i would like some help...