Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I am playing on Windows 10 and i have two friends who are playing on Android. (i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RedLyonYT, Aug 14, 2019.

1. RedLyonYT
    RedLyonYT Guest

Hello, i have a problem with Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

I am playing on Windows 10 and i have two friends who are playing on Android. (i have purchased the game, they have purchased the game)

The first one can join my worlds, i can join he's worlds, i can invite him, he can invite me.

The second one cannot join my worlds, i can't join he's worlds, when i invite him, he doesn't recive my invite and when he invites me i don't recive the invite.

When the second friend tries to join my world he's stuck at locating server and when i'm trying to join he's world i have to wait 2 seconds and i recive the message "Unable to connect to world" .

Anyone with some help?

:)

RedLyonYT, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
  6. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  3. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  4. Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One: During the process of loading one of my creative worlds on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One, the game crashes whilst generating. I have tried restarting console and game, as well as cloning the...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition (Xbox une)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition (Xbox une): Hello i have a problem my minecraft has a problem his version is 1.13.0.6 but my friends's minecraft are in 1.12.0 can you explain me this ? ea7fee4e-0fcc-41cd-b7e8-7147b45378f9
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World: when I try to connect to a friends world the first time it connects, but after a couple seconds kicks me out with a message saying "Unable to connect to world." Every single time I try again it is...
  7. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: Hello! So, recently I've been trying to get my free copy of bedrock edition so i claimed the code but i didn't get it on my PC and i only had it on Xbox because i played console edition. My friend...
  8. "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation -...: Já faz mais ou menos um ano que eu não consigo entrar nos mundos do meu amigo e ele não consegue entrar nos meus mundos. E sempre que tentamos entrar nos mundos do outro a mensagem aparece...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0: So I've been having Issues joining my friend's in Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Window's 10. My problem is that it say's "Unable to connect to world". I've been trying to do the things it says in...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server Software

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server Software: I downloaded the (alpha) minecraft bedrock server software, but i lost, I don't know what to do, I ran the program and looked in the how_to_use website link, but I don't know how to: a) connect...