Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently tried to re-buy my subscription to my expired realm by using the “Buy Now” option in my existing realm’s subscription settings. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juliank3, Apr 6, 2020.

1. juliank3
    juliank3 Guest

I recently tried to re-buy my subscription to my expired realm by using the “Buy Now” option in my existing realm’s subscription settings. This resulted in an entirely new realm being created. There is currently no way to re-buy an existing subscription
    to your existing realm. Please fix!!!

:)

juliank3, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  4. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
  6. ChocoBomb45 Win User

"Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error

I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition. The website is for Java. Thanks.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Edition

2. How to Unlink Playstation Account (Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Unlink Playstation Account (Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4): This issue has not been resolved in the MSN support community and MSN moderators made the below referenced thread unable to be commented on, blocking further discussion of the topic with out a...
  3. I am not receiving my minecraft bedrock edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    I am not receiving my minecraft bedrock edition code: I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock code that I apparently have since I've had Minecraft java for about 5 years or so. But whenever it says the code will be added to my email, it doesn't show...
  4. Saves lost on minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves lost on minecraft bedrock edition: Hi. My world saves have been lost and there are only saves from December. So, one evening, i logged onto a world and it said that i was out of storage (which i wasnt). So i logged onto my realm...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock edition On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition On Xbox One: I usuallly play with my friends online, in my world, we dont play at realms its just a normal world online. For a few day, they cant find my world ingame it just wont appear, and when I send an...
  6. Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition Microsoft Account Login Error -9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE/Bedrock Edition Microsoft Account Login Error -9: I have seen other bedrock players are having the same issue right now with logging into Microsoft accounts through Minecraft. I have found no definitive, helpful solution to the issue so far and...
  7. "Sign in with a Microsoft account error" on Minecraft bedrock edition Ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Sign in with a Microsoft account error" on Minecraft bedrock edition Ps4: On 5/1/20 I decided to hop on Minecraft as usual, but out of the ordinary I kept getting notifications saying, "Oops! Automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in again to...
  8. Trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta for bedrock edition. Xbox insiders won't work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta for bedrock edition. Xbox insiders won't work.: I'm currently using the Minecraft Beta for the bedrock edition {On PC}, and I want to leave so I can use Realms again with my friends. One of the first steps to doing so is being able to download...
  9. Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X shutting down while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition: While I am playing Minecraft at least once a night my Xbox will shut down, I’ve seen on this sub this has been an issue for others but I didn’t find a clear fix, has anyone found a fix for this? I...
  10. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock edition error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock edition error: Hi i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it because it was stuck on the loading screen. When it installed and i got into the game i wasn't able to play minecraft because it said Unlock Minecraft...