Minecraft bedrock for windows

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock for windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How you log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock for pc? 5b6a25da-2ab1-444f-8d22-eece7a815f17 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chopndig, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Chopndig
    Chopndig Guest

How you log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft bedrock for pc?

:)

Chopndig, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Banana Man1 Win User

minecraft java edition

yes i bought minecraft for windows and minecraft bedrock edition for my xbox
  3. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft windows disappeared

Actually the Minecraft website refers to the Minecraft for Windows as Minecraft Bedrock.

Please try to load the Minecraft for Windows by searching it on the Start menu. Just go to Start > Search and click on Minecraft for Windows. It only shows you "Play trial"?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Help with Minecraft Bedrock/Java

Based on your screenshot, that's the Minecraft Bedrock version for Xbox, right?

Only the Minecraft for Windows (the Bedrock version for PC) is eligible for the offer.

Unfortunately you will not be able to redeem Java Edition. I'm sorry about that.
  6. SolanStar Win User

Appstore-minecraft

Ah, nono i meant for windows 10 bedrock for minecraft haha
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock for windows - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock windows

2. Minecraft Windows (Bedrock) Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows (Bedrock) Edition: This report is for playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows 11. Recently, I have started playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition again. I had a single player world I created earlier this year that I...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock for Windows not updating to 1.19.20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock for Windows not updating to 1.19.20?: My minecraft bedrock is currently on 1.19.11, but I cannot figure out how to update it to the newest version(1.19.20). I have tried checking windows store, downloading windows updates, and...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock edition purchase on windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition purchase on windows 10: Hi! When i click to buy minecoins, it stuck on the “This shouldn’t take long” or sometimes it says “Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe, Check your internet connection?” I...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?: Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition verison 1.19.10 can't find my keyboard, mouse works, but keyboard not. Gamepad isn't connected, I have no mods. I can't move, change key binds to letters from...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 11 crashes randomly in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 11 crashes randomly in game: When I am in any world or server my game will randomly crash. It happens like 5 - 10 minutes after opening a world or server. I am on windows 11 latest version. Here's what I tried: -Updating my...
  7. minecraft bedrock (windows) will not open

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft bedrock (windows) will not open: So in the last couple of days my bedrock will not open, it opens the mojang screen briefly then goes to the black screen, then just closes all in about 5 seconds. I have tried everything, from...
  8. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Stuck on Version 1.19.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Stuck on Version 1.19.1: I have been having this issue with Minecraft for about a day now but I cannot upgrade to version 1.19.2 for some reason. I watched a tutorial video on how to run your own server and stuff and I do...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock/Windows Edition Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock/Windows Edition Error: I have been playing Minecraft on my windows pc for a while now and I could join my friends, but a few days ago a error was found and I couldn't join at certain times. Yesterday I could finally...
  10. minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10 and installation problems: a year ago i purchased minecraft bedrock edition for windows 10, recently i got the offer of the pc bundle (java & bedrock), so, 5 days ago, i tried updating my minecraft bedrock, but i can't...