Minecraft Bedrock Glitching

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Glitching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm having a glitch where the code is showing up for the entire menu, including my HUD. Also, all my textures are glitched, including the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Truman Ray, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Truman Ray
    Truman Ray Guest

So I'm having a glitch where the code is showing up for the entire menu, including my HUD. Also, all my textures are glitched, including the non-traditional ones. I know this could probably be fixed by reinstalling, but I have a world I'd rather not lose.

:)

Truman Ray, Jul 8, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game won't affect your saved data at all, so you shouldn't have to worry about that. The only instance I can think of that would cause hardcore glitching like that to the Bedrock/W10 version of Minecraft would be if you
    had the "Beta" version of the game installed that is available through the Xbox Insider Program. I've got that version and it does funky stuff all the time because it serves to test all the new game features as they're coded in. Your best bet would be to un-enroll
    your console from that game preview ring through the insider hub. Doing this will temporarily lock you out of any worlds saved on any of the new updates provided by that version until that update is publicly released.

If that's not the case for you, then uninstalling and reinstalling the game or hard restarting your console could most likely fix the issue.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Truman,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning textures and certain features not working appropriately on Minecraft.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  5. Gmjones97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.

I would recommend contacting
    Minecraft (Bedrock) support
    and see if there was anything they can do. I don't know of a way to restore a world on the Xbox.

Best of luck to you!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Glitching - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Glitching

2. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck: During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix...
  3. Minecraft bedrock always installs beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock always installs beta: I dont know what to do. I'm trying to install the normal 1.12 bedrock edition on my Fully Qualified Pc, and it keeps installing 1.13, despite the fact that i have opted out of every single...
  4. Minecraft Xbox one Bedrock not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one Bedrock not starting: Evening all, wondered if anyone can put my son and myself out of your misary. Everytime we try to play minecraft on the xbox one (bedrock) the mojang logo comes up, then a log white screen...
  5. I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC.: I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the Xbox One and I would like to play it on my PC but it will not let me download it on my PC. Can I not play it on the PC? 0cb65f79-9456-4646-8091-fcd4372362d2
  6. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....
  7. Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]: Bonjour, Je n'ai pas trop compris cette partie de la FAQ dédié la Nintendo Switch 《Où sont les serveurs et les domaines ? Les domaines sont désormais disponibles sur Nintendo Switch en...
  8. Xbox One Minecraft Bedrock Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Minecraft Bedrock Code: Ho riscattato il codice di Minecraft Windows 10 edition sulla Xbox One ma non riesco a visualizzarlo come comprato, invece se vado a provare a scaricarlo da portatile mi dice che é stato...
  9. Texture packs for Minecraft bedrock xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture packs for Minecraft bedrock xbox: Is it possible to make a custom texture pack for Minecraft bedrock on the Xbox? c91c50eb-2b84-4efc-8d13-6180a2d6ac75
  10. Minecraft bedrock graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock graphics: Is there any way I can the look of the Minecraft bedrock graphics back to the original Xbox 360/legacy Edition graphics? 1ebdf7b6-20fb-42cf-b595-19419eaeb547