Minecraft Bedrock Glitching

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Glitching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm having a glitch where the code is showing up for the entire menu, including my HUD. Also, all my textures are glitched, including the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Truman Ray, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Truman Ray
    Truman Ray Guest

So I'm having a glitch where the code is showing up for the entire menu, including my HUD. Also, all my textures are glitched, including the non-traditional ones. I know this could probably be fixed by reinstalling, but I have a world I'd rather not lose.

:)

Truman Ray, Jul 8, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game won't affect your saved data at all, so you shouldn't have to worry about that. The only instance I can think of that would cause hardcore glitching like that to the Bedrock/W10 version of Minecraft would be if you
    had the "Beta" version of the game installed that is available through the Xbox Insider Program. I've got that version and it does funky stuff all the time because it serves to test all the new game features as they're coded in. Your best bet would be to un-enroll
    your console from that game preview ring through the insider hub. Doing this will temporarily lock you out of any worlds saved on any of the new updates provided by that version until that update is publicly released.

If that's not the case for you, then uninstalling and reinstalling the game or hard restarting your console could most likely fix the issue.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Truman,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning textures and certain features not working appropriately on Minecraft.

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  5. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.

I would recommend contacting
    Minecraft (Bedrock) support
    and see if there was anything they can do. I don't know of a way to restore a world on the Xbox.

Best of luck to you!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Glitching - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Glitching

2. minecraft the new bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft the new bedrock edition: on my ps4 i tried loging so that i could play with a micro soft account but it doesnt let me this is what comes up,Sign in & # 243; n Sorry, we are having trouble logging in. AADSTS900144: The...
  3. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking: I have just linked my Microsoft account to my PlayStation Network account. When I linked it the first time, it worked, but none of my pack or skins were carried over from bedrock, so I figured...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up: My friend has a realm with other players on it. When I try to join the server, it either takes ages to join (upwards of 20 mins), or the server does not register the actions of my client. When I...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition: At first it let me link my Microsoft account and then it said "We tried to sign in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong" Ive restarted the app and console to see if it would work...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: So I own the Java Edition of Minecraft and it says I can redeem a free copy of the bedrock edition and I can't get the code and it says more codes will be available later, any one know when or if...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Automatic Sign In(Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Automatic Sign In(Nintendo Switch): Everytime i want to play minecraft on my nintendo switch i have to do the whole code verification thing just play on Servers, Realms, etc. And i have to do all of this because the automatic sign...
  8. All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone: Every single purchase on the Minecraft Marketplace I've made are gone, excluding the free black Friday skin pack and my remaining Minecraft coins. I also can no longer load my custom characters as...
  9. Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock wont install. Stuck at 0 of 0: I've had minecraft bedrock on xbox one since it released as I upgraded then. Recently an update for it wouldn't install. It sat at 0 of 0. One solution I was told to try was to uninstall and...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock World Crashing - Possible Rendering Distance Issue: One of my main survival world has a issue with crashing when I enter it, and I think it is due to some issue with the rendering distance feature. This issue only occurs on this specific world....