Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SHAHMMM, Aug 3, 2019.

1. SHAHMMM
    SHAHMMM Guest

Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending everyone. (it happens for all my friends) and restarting my router
    and everything, it started when i got a "Disconnected from world" error once and it never let me in again. any fixes for this?

I have a iPhone 6s plus on ios 12.4

:)

SHAHMMM, Aug 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock IOS

2. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock (Windows 10 Edition): Hey everyone, I have been experiencing an issue on Minecraft Bedrock. I was able to join my other mate who has Minecraft PE. But my mate with the same Minecraft Bedrock does not allow us to join....
  4. Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock (win10) won't update: I can't play on my realm with friends because i have an outdated version of minecraft (1.13.1) and need to update to 1.13.2 but it just does not work. The update button isn't showing anywhere when...
  5. Minecraft windows 10/bedrock upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10/bedrock upgrade: hey guys! Recently just wanted tonplay minecraft with some friends, after a few hours of trying to recover my password i got in but realized i only had the java edition. Upon trying to upgrade to...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Update Working for Others?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Update Working for Others?: Minecraft Bedrock Edition was supposed to be an automatic update. We have until the 20th to get it or we will have to pay for it. My kids XBox One S came with preloaded, Minecraft. They said it...
  7. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone: How do I move my purchases from my phone Minecraft (A.K.A Google Purchases) to my Switch Minecraft? 85df30d4-ebe7-416d-89ab-3c55b039ed2d
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have bought the bedrock edition in the switch on August 2018 .Is it possible to get a free copy on my Pc for the bedrock edition ? 53f6ea38-2852-426a-a2bb-2ee844257d5a
  9. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...
  10. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?: when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured. d6f9a263-6c95-41b0-973d-8afde8aff30f