Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SHAHMMM, Aug 3, 2019.

1. SHAHMMM
    SHAHMMM Guest

Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending everyone. (it happens for all my friends) and restarting my router
    and everything, it started when i got a "Disconnected from world" error once and it never let me in again. any fixes for this?

I have a iPhone 6s plus on ios 12.4

:)

SHAHMMM, Aug 3, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word through xbox live

Hello SHAHMMM,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to join your friends in their world on the mobile version of Minecraft.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow the steps provided through our
    How to play multiplayer Minecraft: Pocket Edition
    support article as it has an extensive guide on setting
    up games with friends.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word through xbox live

Hi SHAHMMM,

Thanks for updating us with your replies.

If possible, as a just in case, check the account privacy and online safety settings at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings and confirm all multiplayer settings are enabled and User created content is enabled too on each account.

If everything is set correctly, and as you've done a lot of troubleshooting so far, then you may want to have a look at the
    Minecraft Forums to see if anyone there has a more direct solution for rejoining the world or
    Mojang Support for further assistance.

Alternatively, as your platform is iOS, you may also try
    contacting Apple Support to see if they've any information about any recent updates to your phone that may be interfering or that you haven't received.

I hope this information helps you a bit more.
  4. SHAHMMM Win User

no all my friends are not in beta.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi SHAHMMM

I take it that you want to connect to a realm?

If so, ask your friend to remove you from the realm and once you are removed, please ask him to add you again. Then try to join again.
  6. Jujuthelioness Win User

I'm sorry to hear that but by any chance is you're friend in a minecraft beta that you know of
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock IOS

2. Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t receive item from a code for Minecraft Bedrock: Hey, I redeemed the code for an item called Sapphire Adventure Cloak, and I havent recieved it on Minecraft Bedrock at all 1ed77e53-1228-415f-bc76-8124db40f020
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4: Hello, so I have a friend that has a ps4 and minecraft bedrock edition. We both want to play the game and we heard it is cross play. My friend forgot his email to his account, we think we have the...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock all purchases missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock all purchases missing: Been in contact with Mojang and Microsoft for about two weeks now. Mojang can see I made the purchases and state they are in my inventory but they are not. They asked for proof of purchase so I...
  5. Converting .mc screenshots | Minecraft Bedrock Edition/Pocket Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converting .mc screenshots | Minecraft Bedrock Edition/Pocket Edition: I have a realms world where I have taken screenshots both on the Xbox and Nintendo switch. I have shared the screenshots on the realm's activity feed. I am able to locate where all of these files...
  6. I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play with my brother on Switch with Minecraft Bedrock: I did everything on the guide but I still got the error message even after I restarted the Minecraft application. 1fdb7642-0e10-42aa-8716-2316ebf191e1
  7. Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Unable to Connect to Friends Worlds on Minecraft Bedrock for PC: Hello, I've been having issues on Minecraft lately in which my friends cant join my world on bedrock pc. It always says unable to connect the world, can anyone help?...
  8. Minecraft pe to Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft pe to Bedrock: Respected Sir/Mam I tried to play with my friend who is in pc but i play minecraft in android he is in bedrock and i am in pocket edition but ewe couldnt play together I tried to a lot of times...
  9. Missing packs Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing packs Minecraft Bedrock: On my last phone I purchased coins in minecraft. Google Play confirms the recepit. I was linked to my Microsoft account and used the worlds and skins on my computer. I recently reinstalled...
  10. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Edition through iOS: have an Xbox account, and I am attempting to login to my Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS with it. But when I finish login, it gives me this error message: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it...