Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock)

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So if I open up Minecraft it crashes EVERYTIME in the white loading screen before even launching in any version that's 1.16+. I have downgraded to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Batt374, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Batt374
    Batt374 Guest

So if I open up Minecraft it crashes EVERYTIME in the white loading screen before even launching in any version that's 1.16+. I have downgraded to 1.14.30 using mclauncher, and it works fine there. My question is why does it crash in any version 1.16+

Graphics card : AMD Radeon HD 5450

64x based PC

Processor : Intel core i7-2600 CPU

6GB ram

:)

Batt374, Jun 21, 2021
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
  5. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Minecraft cross platform playing issues

Minecraft for XBOX has two different versions, bedrock and Minecraft Xbox One. You can only play together with the same one, as I am pretty sure Bedrock edition is outdated, but I could be wrong on that.
  6. MYBHYAT Win User

Downloading Minecraft

Is this on Xbox One S? What minecraft version is it? Bedrock or Xbox One?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock keeps

2. Minecraft Bedrock recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock recovery: My sister forgot her Minecraft Bedrock sign in info and email, is there any way to get the account back? c4d9ad6b-7611-41a5-8f52-5f60e2ff8136
  3. Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing: Hello, recently my game has repeatedly crashed for minecraft on windows 10, the issue started when joining my fiends world since then I have been unable to play when he is online. It usually...
  4. My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world: Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me? 584249ed-9339-423c-97bf-009c3d967c46
  5. A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error: Hi! I'm a Minecraft pc player and recently one of the worlds I play with my friends keeps giving me an error message saying "There was a problem with loading this world" I have tried everything...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends.: When I play with friends after 10-20 minutes the game will freeze up and won’t let me do anything.My friends say they can still move and interact with their chest and item but I can’t move. I have...
  7. My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.: Hello! I am trying to fix this issue in all of my worlds where when I go in, after a while it will simply just tell me that "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players,...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...