Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends.

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play with friends after 10-20 minutes the game will freeze up and won’t let me do anything.My friends say they can still move and interact with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miniSurprise, Jun 29, 2020.

1. miniSurprise
    miniSurprise Guest

When I play with friends after 10-20 minutes the game will freeze up and won’t let me do anything.My friends say they can still move and interact with their chest and item but I can’t move. I have tried reinstalling it and my xbox one still have a bunch
    of storage left. Please help thanks!

:)

miniSurprise, Jun 29, 2020
  2. LitteralTrassh Win User

I used to have a similar issue with Minecraft on xbox. I would suggest trying to play on a diffrent account. Or maybe have a friend be the host of the server. With a new update comes new bugs and problems.

You can also reach out to their support team to see if they have any information or help.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope this helps!
  3. PuggleCuddle Win User

the xbox minecraft could be having server issues
  4. Tekk4820 Win User

You don't have a problem im pretty sure It happens to everyone
  5. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

There is the Older minecraft xbox one edition and the Minecraft bedrock edition which when you hover over it is just called "Minecraft" Your sons friends might be playing on the older one while your son has a different version
    So the only way they could play this game together is if his friends update their minecraft? Is that right?
  6. IAmAlbinoRhino Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

There is the Older minecraft xbox one edition and the Minecraft bedrock edition which when you hover over it is just called "Minecraft" Your sons friends might be playing on the older one while your son has a different version
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock keeps

2. Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.: Ive been playing since about release of bedrock, this was working last night, havent touched anything since last night, this has mever happened. I cot on today, got an error stating i need to...
  3. No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1: I wanted to know if there is a method to prevent that from happening ?, Why do I have a Switch and a friend of Ps4 and we cannot connect to the world of any, not even with the Minecraft of cell...
  4. Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android: I play Minecraft bedrock edition on my Android device. Whenever I try to buy a realm + subscription it gives me a "you need permission error" in which it says my settings say that I cannot play...
  5. Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...: Eu tento entrar no mundo dos meus amigos mas eu não consigo, nós estávamos jogando num mapa decorrida no gelo e eu consegui entrar, então, criamos um mundo para parkour mas eu não consegui......
  6. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  7. My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.: Hello! I am trying to fix this issue in all of my worlds where when I go in, after a while it will simply just tell me that "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players,...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...