Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends.

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play with friends after 10-20 minutes the game will freeze up and won’t let me do anything.My friends say they can still move and interact with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miniSurprise, Jun 29, 2020.

1. miniSurprise
    miniSurprise Guest

When I play with friends after 10-20 minutes the game will freeze up and won’t let me do anything.My friends say they can still move and interact with their chest and item but I can’t move. I have tried reinstalling it and my xbox one still have a bunch
    of storage left. Please help thanks!

:)

miniSurprise, Jun 29, 2020
  2. LitteralTrassh Win User

I used to have a similar issue with Minecraft on xbox. I would suggest trying to play on a diffrent account. Or maybe have a friend be the host of the server. With a new update comes new bugs and problems.

You can also reach out to their support team to see if they have any information or help.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope this helps!
  3. PuggleCuddle Win User

the xbox minecraft could be having server issues
  4. Tekk4820 Win User

You don't have a problem im pretty sure It happens to everyone
  5. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

There is the Older minecraft xbox one edition and the Minecraft bedrock edition which when you hover over it is just called "Minecraft" Your sons friends might be playing on the older one while your son has a different version
    So the only way they could play this game together is if his friends update their minecraft? Is that right?
  6. IAmAlbinoRhino Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

There is the Older minecraft xbox one edition and the Minecraft bedrock edition which when you hover over it is just called "Minecraft" Your sons friends might be playing on the older one while your son has a different version
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock keeps

2. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help: I cannot leave the RTX version of Minecraft bedrock on my PC Xbox insiders do not work on PC well at all it just crashes. I loaded up my Xbox one and left Beta. Waited 24 hours installed and did...
  3. Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing: Hello, recently my game has repeatedly crashed for minecraft on windows 10, the issue started when joining my fiends world since then I have been unable to play when he is online. It usually...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing on any version 1.16+ (bedrock): So if I open up Minecraft it crashes EVERYTIME in the white loading screen before even launching in any version that's 1.16+. I have downgraded to 1.14.30 using mclauncher, and it works fine...
  5. My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends keep disconnecting from my minecraft bedrock world: Hi my friend keeps getting disconnected from my minecraft bedrock world when he tries to join can you please help me? 584249ed-9339-423c-97bf-009c3d967c46
  6. A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A world on Minecraft Bedrock on PC keeps giving me error: Hi! I'm a Minecraft pc player and recently one of the worlds I play with my friends keeps giving me an error message saying "There was a problem with loading this world" I have tried everything...
  7. My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock keeps saying that I'm offline dispite me not being offline.: Hello! I am trying to fix this issue in all of my worlds where when I go in, after a while it will simply just tell me that "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected. To invite more players,...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds. It freezes, and then a few more...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock IOS keeps saying "unable to connect to world" when joining someone's word...: When i try to join someone's world through xbox live it says "unable to connect to world" everytime, and i've tried restarting my phone, reinstalling minecraft, unfriending and refriending...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock keeps freezing Xbox