minecraft bedrock not letting me join over LAN

Discus and support minecraft bedrock not letting me join over LAN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try and join my sister on another computer over LAN for some reason the number shows in the corner of the friends tab. but i can't join. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeremyGalbraith, Jun 30, 2020.

1. minecraft bedrock not letting me join over LAN

when i try and join my sister on another computer over LAN for some reason the number shows in the corner of the friends tab. but i can't join.

minecraft bedrock not letting me join over LAN [​IMG]

:)

JeremyGalbraith, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Zero420override Win User

Lack of connectivity might be a Issue ensure everyone is connected to the home LAN (WiFi or cable), free WiFi or someone else's open WiFi can cause problems. If the server and players are not all connected to the same connection in the same way, cable
    vs WiFi, that can also be a problem. Hope this help you out.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

What troubleshooting steps have you tried doing?
  4. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

5. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

Make sure you are doing the following:

Multiplayer Options

Minecraft (Bedrock) supports the following multiplayer options:

• Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live
    • Realms
    • Servers (unofficial, third party server software)
    Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live

Any world can be a locally hosted multiplayer world, and accessible to other
    Minecraft
    players.

To start, create new world or load an existing one. Then, select World Settings (pencil icon)
    MultiplayerMultiplayer Game. If all players are on the same local network, you may also toggle on
    Visible to LAN Players.

Other player(s) can join the world by navigating to the Friends tab and selecting the world.
Thema:

1. minecraft bedrock not letting me join over LAN - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock letting

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?: Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket/Windows 10 Edition is free with Game Pass on the Xbox but is not available for Game Pass on the PC? They are the same exact version so it makes no sense why only the Xbox...
  3. I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant have friends on xbox live and Minecraft bedrock: I tried following the directions it gave me and it led me back to where I started and still not being able to have friends, I created my account to play with friends but I cant friend other...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock PS4 to PC: Hi Me and my partner are trying to play together on minecraft but we don't want split screen, i therefor downloaded the windows 10 edition of minecraft on my pc as we had it on PS4 buw when i...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Xbox one needs me to change privacy settings to play but won’t let me.: Ive been playing since about release of bedrock, this was working last night, havent touched anything since last night, this has mever happened. I cot on today, got an error stating i need to...
  6. No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1: I wanted to know if there is a method to prevent that from happening ?, Why do I have a Switch and a friend of Ps4 and we cannot connect to the world of any, not even with the Minecraft of cell...
  7. Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android: I play Minecraft bedrock edition on my Android device. Whenever I try to buy a realm + subscription it gives me a "you need permission error" in which it says my settings say that I cannot play...
  8. Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...: Eu tento entrar no mundo dos meus amigos mas eu não consigo, nós estávamos jogando num mapa decorrida no gelo e eu consegui entrar, então, criamos um mundo para parkour mas eu não consegui......
  9. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4 won't let me sign into my Microsoft account: Good day, I need help. I am an owner of Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the PS4, and every time I try and sign into my Microsoft account, it won't let me. Every time I click on the button that says...