Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC)

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi Xbox Insider, I'm having a problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. So I'm not able to leave the Beta of the game. That's the main issue. I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tarbis2021312083, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC)

Hi Xbox Insider, I'm having a problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. So I'm not able to leave the Beta of the game. That's the main issue. I've already tried the solutions provided by Microsoft and Xbox. 1: Uninstall and reinstall. 2: Unsubscribe from the Beta Program in Xbox Insider. 3: Using the command prompt to uninstall Minecraft: Bedrock. None of these have worked, and I called the support number at Xbox who then told me to contact Mojang for help. Mojang support tried to help me, but I've been redirected here after not being able to solve my problem. I would like to figure out how to fix this please and thank you.

submitted by /u/Tarbis2021312083
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tarbis2021312083, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  3. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  4. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

Is this the Bedrock edition of Minecraft you're trying to play, or is this the Java edition? Those would be different solutions to get the controller to work.

I'm understanding your setup is a PC with Xbox 360 wireless controller receiver, an Xbox 360 controller, and Minecraft. The controller is working for other titles on the PC, but not so in Minecraft, correct? I am GUESSING that it's the Java version, because
    I do know that the Bedrock edition has built in controller support. The Java edition would require additional mods to make it work, and if so, I would recommend reviewing the Official Minecraft forums for the best solutions that have mods from a trustworthy
    site.
  6. Commander Arez Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

I know that but Bedrock edition is suppose to be free to those that own another edition as its the new standard minecraft. But when i try to get it on my PC it says i need to buy bedrock edition even though i have it on Xbox

That and my skin packs arent working on bedrock which is a whole other anger point
Thema:

Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC)

1. Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Working

2. Minecraft bedrock edition xbox one splitscreen not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition xbox one splitscreen not working: So me and my friend were wanting to play splitscreen on minecraft to find out it won't work. What happens is it asks him to sign in and he does but the game doesn't even budge to put us in...
  3. Audio stops working when I open Minecraft Bedrock, Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio stops working when I open Minecraft Bedrock, Windows 10.: When I open it, my audio goes corrupt and I can't hear anything except for this weird faint static sound. I couldn't hear my friends when we were in a call. When I close the app, the sound goes...
  4. Minecraft bedrock windows 10 shaders not working!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock windows 10 shaders not working!: Although minecraft windows 10 bedrock Edition is the most expensive version of this game, it has no additional use, even many features have been removed such as shaders, when can we use shaders...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock isnt working.. i think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock isnt working.. i think?: I have Minecraft Bedrock on my switch, everything seems to work okay, I can load into the menu and log into my microsoft account but my skin wont load. and when I join one of my worlds, it...
  6. Mouse not completely working on Minecraft Bedrock.

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse not completely working on Minecraft Bedrock.: I can use my keyboard And my mouse correctly on Fortnite but not for Minecraft. in the video linked above I have demonstrated what the issue is, I cannot use my mouse other than looking around...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Shadow Mute/Chat Suspension/Doesnt work.: Ever since I got Minecraft bedrock edition on the switch, i was never able to to see chat in servers. No matter how many times i tried to fix this, it ended up fruitless. After a couple of months...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock not working.: This is ridiculous, ever since Minecraft on the PS4 was updated to Bedrock I have had numerous problems with it. Firstly, I now can't even join my friend on XBOX as it just gets stuck on locating...
  9. Minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one not working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition on xbox one not working properly: Hey, about a few months ago all of my minecraft packs and custom made skins were not loading in at all... Can anyone help me? 658c758f-e5d9-46a8-8438-e4508433ab44
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...: Short version with very little salt (to save time): For no apparent reason, the Halloween mash-up and 3 of the cultural mash-ups (China, Greece, Viking) are not playable anymore. They don't even...