MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile

Discus and support MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I just downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my Samsung galaxy J7V and when I try to open it I get and error message that says I don't own it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LinearCreature2, Aug 28, 2019.

1. MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile

Hi!

I just downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my Samsung galaxy J7V and when I try to open it I get and error message that says I don't own it, (I'll leave it linked it the post) I tried uninstalling and restarting my phone but so far I've had no luck,

Lol all I want to do is play minecraft on the go!

If any one has a solution to my problem please let me know!

MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile [​IMG]

:)

LinearCreature2, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi LinearCreature2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums.

Do you see the completed transaction from your Google Play account?

Do you see that you own the version from your Mojang account?

Have you ever logged into Minecraft using your Microsoft account or simply your Mojang account?

There isn't much help we can provide regarding licensing issues especially for game purchases through the Google Play store on an Android device. If you have the proof that you own the game and were charged but the game doesn't load due to this error, I
    would recommend contacting
    Mojang Support
    for more assistance.
  3. Ittim Win User

Transferring minecraft(and other apps)

Like Doc Holiday said Minecraft has 2 versions playable on Xbox One(Bedrock or Xbox One Edition), but what you were hoping for doesn't work. I will say though, If you get the Bedrock edition, which is just called Minecraft in the store, you'll be able
    to do cross-platform and play with people on Mobile & people using the Windows 10 edition.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft on xbox one

Good day

Has your friend only tried playing multiplayer with Minecraft or has he tried another game aswell?

There is also 2 versions of the game on Xbox.

Minecraft: Xbox one edition

And Minecraft.

The last one is the bedrock version of the game which is crossplay enabled for windows 10, mobile, xbox one and Nintendo switch.

To play multiplayer on bedrock you will meed to be on the same update version which at the moment is 1.9.0. Anything higher is part of the beta for the next update to be released.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

The insider program beta for Minecraft is for the newer version of the game. The Xbox One Edition of the game is no longer being updated. It was replaced with Bedrock version which is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox one, mobile and Nintendo
    Switch.
Thema:

1. MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile - Similar Threads - MineCraft bedrock mobile

2. Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content from the MINECRAFT Favorites Pack doesn't transfer over the the Bedrock MINECRAFT.: For anyone who played MINECRAFT: XBOX ONE Edition would possibly know the existence of the FAVORITES PACK. Which were bundled with certain copies of the game. Including 7 DLC packs as told on the...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  4. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  5. Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures: Okay, so I was trying to join my friend's Minecraft world (Who's on PC) and the game told me that I had to download a shaders pack to join so after I downloaded it my game Immediately crashed and...
  6. If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...: Hi, I'm very frustrated right now. I purchased Minecraft Java edition (pc) this year in January (?). Some friends and I wanted to play together and one of them is on xbox. To be able to play on...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock and Alpha Skip ahead system shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock and Alpha Skip ahead system shutdown: There's an issue that I'm having the past few days in which I'm not sure if it's Minecraft itself, The Alpha Skip Ahead updates, Or a combination of both at play. The issue is that whenever I...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox one and I want to download it on my pc. how can I do that? b3747b18-10a8-414d-b79a-4ce36a953877
  9. minecraft bedrock on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock on Xbox: Me and my friends have been playing together on some of his worlds and on some days i am able to connect easily however on most days i get the "unable to connect to world" message. This happens to...
  10. minecraft基岩板(for windows 10) 無法換skin [Mod Translation Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft基岩板(for windows 10) 無法換skin [Mod Translation Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10)...: 在使用PE版時,一使用自訂skin就會當掉,重新進入會顯示沒有成功換skin, 以下方法都已試過: 重開, 重下載, 停用其他非微軟的軟體再重新啟動電腦, 更新顯示卡驅動程式, 使用僅1層的skin, 請快點幫幫我! [Mod Translation - When using the PE version, a custom skin will be used, and...