MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile

Discus and support MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I just downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my Samsung galaxy J7V and when I try to open it I get and error message that says I don't own it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LinearCreature2, Aug 28, 2019.

1. MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile

Hi!

I just downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my Samsung galaxy J7V and when I try to open it I get and error message that says I don't own it, (I'll leave it linked it the post) I tried uninstalling and restarting my phone but so far I've had no luck,

Lol all I want to do is play minecraft on the go!

If any one has a solution to my problem please let me know!

MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile [​IMG]

:)

LinearCreature2, Aug 28, 2019
  2. WilliamReeves15 Win User

PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE

only in minecraft

bedrock mobile

i hope you could help me
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi LinearCreature2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums.

Do you see the completed transaction from your Google Play account?

Do you see that you own the version from your Mojang account?

Have you ever logged into Minecraft using your Microsoft account or simply your Mojang account?

There isn't much help we can provide regarding licensing issues especially for game purchases through the Google Play store on an Android device. If you have the proof that you own the game and were charged but the game doesn't load due to this error, I
    would recommend contacting
    Mojang Support
    for more assistance.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

1. MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile - Similar Threads - MineCraft bedrock mobile

2. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...
  4. Minecraft bedrock syncing user data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock syncing user data issue: When loading into any of my minecraft worlds it comes up with ‘syncing user data’ and will stay like this for around 5 mins then say it has failed, I have already cleared my cache, uninstalled the...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Cross-Play Permission PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Cross-Play Permission PS4: When I try to add cross-platform friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues: After the nether update released on the Ps4 i have been having issues with my Microsoft account. It won't let me log in and instead says it fails to log me in, after that it will continue to give...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock edition is not authenticating me at all, despite thinking it is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition is not authenticating me at all, despite thinking it is.: Whenever I'm trying to play Minecraft bedrock edition, be it in xbox one, android or IOs, neither of those respond well to my microsoft account. I don't have access to realms, servers or the...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock: Hi I have the newest version of Minecraft bedrock edition on xbox . I want to cross play with my friends on playstation but whenever they try to join my world, it says unable to connect to world....
  9. Minecraft Realms not working (mobile bedrock version)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms not working (mobile bedrock version): Whenever I try accepting an invite to one of my friends' realms, it keeps saying "You are unable to play multiplayer because of how your account is set up. Change your settings on...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Mobile Connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Mobile Connecting: Hi! My issue is I can't join any of my friends over Xbox Live! I can't see them when playing a game or receive invites to join their worlds! I can't join them nor can they join me. I can only...