Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently my game has repeatedly crashed for minecraft on windows 10, the issue started when joining my fiends world since then I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aqaboy, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Aqaboy
    Aqaboy Guest

Hello, recently my game has repeatedly crashed for minecraft on windows 10, the issue started when joining my fiends world since then I have been unable to play when he is online.

It usually takes a couple minutes for my game to crash after loading it up and no matter what I seem to do I cant fix it.

I've tried:

-Changing my game settings

-Updating my drivers (in the settings)

-Resetting the apps data

-restarting my computer

-Deleting and reinstalling my game

-Resetting my computer (Then reinstalling all of the apps)

I have run the windows store apps troubleshooting programme and it says the problem found is 'unresponsive or crashing apps' however it is not able to fix it.

Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing [​IMG]

I have no idea what to do please help.

:)

Aqaboy, Jul 23, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Please verify that the device you're using can run the game without any problems.

To check the system requirements for your game, follow the steps in: Check if a game works on Windows 10

If it can be run on your PC, I would recommend trying a different user and try to launch the games again. Sometimes the performance and stability of gameplay can be affected by corrupted profile data on your Windows 10 device.

1. Select the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    2. Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    3. Sign in with a different account.
    4. Restart the game to see if it works correctly.
  3. Jesse EF. Win User

Hello Aqaboy, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I had encountered this same issue, and after a lot of troubleshooting, I found out that reducing your anti-aliasing to the minimum in your video settings fixes it.

Hope this helps.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I use my Microsoft account to install Minecraft on my PC?

If you have Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, then you would be able to use that to install Minecraft from the Windows 10 store and play yes. Is that what you're asking for? Should be able to get it from the Windows 10 store and searching for Minecraft.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  6. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock windows

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 Problem: Hello people. I bought Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox a while ago, I’ve been on PC for a couple years now and I want to play with my friends. only thing is they are on Xbox. However although I...
  3. Switching from Minecraft Java to Bedrock Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching from Minecraft Java to Bedrock Windows 10 edition: So I recently accidentally purchased the Java Edition of Minecraft when intentionally attempting to purchase the Windows 10 Edition. I have purchases the Windows 10 Edition but when I open up the...
  4. Do I need to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 if I have Minecraft Bedrock digitally on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 if I have Minecraft Bedrock digitally on my Xbox One: I bought Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox One digitally and I was wondering if I have to rebuy it to get it on Windows 10 92bc36be-5473-4022-a95b-31bccec622ba
  5. Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Windows 10 RTX Beta-- can't opt out?!: For more than 3 months now I have been trying to opt out of the Xbox Insider Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta. I have been attempting to do this because I realized that I cannot run Ray Tracing,...
  6. Minecraft bedrock windows 10 shaders not working!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock windows 10 shaders not working!: Although minecraft windows 10 bedrock Edition is the most expensive version of this game, it has no additional use, even many features have been removed such as shaders, when can we use shaders...
  7. Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows on my old laptop died, do I need to repurchase Minecraft Bedrock edition on my new...: Windows died and won't boot on my 4 year old laptop, I had a copy of Minecraft Bedrock on it. Since I cannot get windows to boot anymore I bought another laptop. Do I have to pay for Minecraft...
  8. Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms: Hi we are trying to purchase a subscription to the 2 player realm server so that my son can play online with his friends. We get as far as clicking on the button to buy then it just says you need...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!: Hi, When i try to start Minecraft for Win10, i get to the loading screen and the game just quits. I am pretty sure i have tried just about EVERY tip on the whole internet, but nothing works....
  10. Nether not restored properly - Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nether not restored properly - Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock Edition): When I try to open my world, it failed to load I tried downloading the world and resetting Minecraft hoping that it will fix the issue. However, it didn't solve the problem. I tried creating a new...