Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

Discus and support Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperIce2001, Aug 10, 2019.

1. SuperIce2001
    SuperIce2001 Guest

I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black and white and it said that the world may have been corrupted.

This was the error:

"The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again."

I've looked all over the internet for answers and I've tried power-cycling the xbox, uninstalling then reinstalling the game, accessing it on another xbox, and clearing all local saved data. However, none of this has worked. My other worlds work, though,
    so it's only this one particular one that I've put so many hours into. I've heard there are simpler ways to recover the world on pc (where the world is recovered but the inventory items aren't), but I haven't seen anything like that for xbox. I also don't
    have a backup of the world (which I regret not doing in the first place).

I need some advice and some solutions for this, as my friends and I have put far too many hours into this world just to start over, even if it comes down to transferring it to a windows 10 computer and fixing it there (not sure how do go xbox to pc though).
    I will be so grateful for anyone who can help me out!

:)

SuperIce2001, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi SuperIce,

Thanks for the update on trying out the troubleshooting. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer the file to PC. If it was a play anywhere title it may of worked. Do your friends also load the world on their console? If so you can try and load it up on
    their console and see if it corrupt. If not you can then save on your profile. Come back home then clear local save then re-sync and it should have the non corrupt one. Other than that there is not much to do for corrupt saves, except delete them unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SuperIce2001 Win User

Hi,

After researching for a bit, I had a similar problem to you. I found plenty of fixes, but almost all of them were through PC, not console.

However, I did find an older Microsoft forum for the same problem. It may be of some use to you or hold a solution that works for you.

You can check it out here.

Hope this helped
    I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, the only advice i could find on that forum was deleting the local save data and getting it back through the cloud, but I already tried that. Is there a possible way to transfer the file to pc and fix it from there?
  4. xFad3dNovax Win User

Hi,

After researching for a bit, I had a similar problem to you. I found plenty of fixes, but almost all of them were through PC, not console.

However, I did find an older Microsoft forum for the same problem. It may be of some use to you or hold a solution that works for you.

You can check it out here.

Hope this helped.
  5. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

6. BekkemaM Win User

Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work

Together with Mojang support I found out the problem why I do not manage to import my saved worlds on my Xbox One X in the online purchased version of Minecraft.

The Minecraft Xbox One version that you can buy online in the Microsoft store is a different version than the Minecraft Xbox One version you buy in the store (DVD). The online version is the so-called Minecraft (bedrock code base on xbox one) version.

To import the saved worlds, you first need to export the worlds on the Xbox 360 Minecraft version, import them into the Minecraft Xbox One Edtion import and then import old worlds into the Minecraft bedrock codebase version. (Minecraft Xbox 360 -> Minecraft
    Xbox One Edtion -> Minecraft Xbox bedrock codebase).

You end up with a version that you do not use, but you can then sell it via e-bay to fellow gamers who have the same problem. :)

So it is possible and fortunately not as Microsoft indicated earlier that the worlds would be lost.
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock XB1

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Code: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition Summer 2016. Looking for crossplatform capabilities, I decided to redeem my code I got with the game for bedrock. I clicked the redeem button on my mojang...
  4. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  5. No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo salir De la beta ser Minecraft bedrock [Mod Translation - I can't get out of the...: Hola buenas tardees vengo a reportar un problema hace 2 dias estaba jugando normalmente cuando me saca del juego y lo vuelvo a poner y estaba en la beta cuando revisee colo quitarla no tenia ni la...
  6. Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One: During the process of loading one of my creative worlds on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One, the game crashes whilst generating. I have tried restarting console and game, as well as cloning the...
  7. Minecraft bedrock edition (Xbox une)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition (Xbox une): Hello i have a problem my minecraft has a problem his version is 1.13.0.6 but my friends's minecraft are in 1.12.0 can you explain me this ? ea7fee4e-0fcc-41cd-b7e8-7147b45378f9
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Unable to Connect to World: when I try to connect to a friends world the first time it connects, but after a couple seconds kicks me out with a message saying "Unable to connect to world." Every single time I try again it is...
  9. Minecraft: Bedrock edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Bedrock edition code: Hello! So, recently I've been trying to get my free copy of bedrock edition so i claimed the code but i didn't get it on my PC and i only had it on Xbox because i played console edition. My friend...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, i have a problem with Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I am playing on Windows 10 and i have two friends who are playing on Android. (i have purchased the game, they have purchased the game)...