Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

Discus and support Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperIce2001, Aug 10, 2019.

1. SuperIce2001
    SuperIce2001 Guest

I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black and white and it said that the world may have been corrupted.

This was the error:

"The world is not fully synced or has been corrupted. Try playing the world on a console where it's in a good state and try migrating it again."

I've looked all over the internet for answers and I've tried power-cycling the xbox, uninstalling then reinstalling the game, accessing it on another xbox, and clearing all local saved data. However, none of this has worked. My other worlds work, though,
    so it's only this one particular one that I've put so many hours into. I've heard there are simpler ways to recover the world on pc (where the world is recovered but the inventory items aren't), but I haven't seen anything like that for xbox. I also don't
    have a backup of the world (which I regret not doing in the first place).

I need some advice and some solutions for this, as my friends and I have put far too many hours into this world just to start over, even if it comes down to transferring it to a windows 10 computer and fixing it there (not sure how do go xbox to pc though).
    I will be so grateful for anyone who can help me out!

:)

SuperIce2001, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi SuperIce,

Thanks for the update on trying out the troubleshooting. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer the file to PC. If it was a play anywhere title it may of worked. Do your friends also load the world on their console? If so you can try and load it up on
    their console and see if it corrupt. If not you can then save on your profile. Come back home then clear local save then re-sync and it should have the non corrupt one. Other than that there is not much to do for corrupt saves, except delete them unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SuperIce2001 Win User

Hi,

After researching for a bit, I had a similar problem to you. I found plenty of fixes, but almost all of them were through PC, not console.

However, I did find an older Microsoft forum for the same problem. It may be of some use to you or hold a solution that works for you.

You can check it out here.

Hope this helped
    I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, the only advice i could find on that forum was deleting the local save data and getting it back through the cloud, but I already tried that. Is there a possible way to transfer the file to pc and fix it from there?
  4. xFad3dNovax Win User

Hi,

After researching for a bit, I had a similar problem to you. I found plenty of fixes, but almost all of them were through PC, not console.

However, I did find an older Microsoft forum for the same problem. It may be of some use to you or hold a solution that works for you.

You can check it out here.

Hope this helped.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Corrupted minecraft world (bedrock)

Hi,

i receommend do these steps

1. Performe a power cycle
    2. Delete your profile from xbox and sign back in
    3. Delete local save data from hard drive
    4. Uninstall Minecraft and re-install
    5. Reset and keep my games & apps
    6. Reset and remove everything
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Corrupted minecraft world (bedrock)

Unless you PREVIOUSLY made a
    backup of your world
    , it probably can't be recovered.

You might try the following, hoping that the world "in the cloud" is still intact and not corrupted if you play on a Xbox One console.

Go to "My Games & Apps" and go to Minecraft. Press the menu button to manage the game installation.

Delete the LOCAL savegame cache. Do NOT delete the savegame from all consoles (i.e. the cloud save).

After the local savegame was deleted, restart your console (do NOT skip this step).

After the console restarted, start Minecraft and wait for the console to synchronize your cloud save.

Check if the world loads now. If it does, create a backup.

If it doesn't, then I'm afraid you'll have to start over.
Thema:

1. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock XB1

2. Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load any worlds in Minecraft Xbox One Bedrock Edition: This started a couple weeks ago. I can open Minecraft and hit play, then it shows a list of worlds. But when I try to open any of them, it looks like it's trying to sync up and load but then...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I've raising this again, because some mod decided to lock the prior thread when it wasn't resolved without any consultation from me. That's pretty poor service on it's own. Last thread here -...
  5. Problème Minecraft Bedrock verrouillé[Translation-Minecraft Bedrock problem locked]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème Minecraft Bedrock verrouillé[Translation-Minecraft Bedrock problem locked]: Bonjour, Je suis possesseur depuis de nombreuse années d'une version Java de Minecraft. Depuis peu, je suis passé la version Bedrock (Windows 10), gratuitement afin de pouvoir jouer en ligne...
  6. Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Minecraft Bedrock Edition on the wrong Microsoft Account [NOT XBOX]: As a note, the category selected for this account IS Xbox. However, there were no other options which seemed to be related to the Microsoft Store, so I'm posting this here. Lately, I wanted to...
  7. Minecraft ps4 bedrock edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft ps4 bedrock edition: Scusate qualcuno mi puo risolvere questo problema? Da pochi giorni e uscito l'uptaid di Minecraft ps4 ,io collegai tanto tempo fa l'account ma adesso mi appare la schermata come se dovessi rifarlo...
  8. Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connections de compte Microsoft sur minecraft bedrock édition sur console...: [Title Translation-Microsoft account connections problem on minecraft bedrock edition on Nintendo switch console] Bonjour voila plusieurs jour que depuis la mise a jour de minecraft bedrock...
  9. Cannot Connect to a LAN World Minecraft Bedrock (PE) Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Connect to a LAN World Minecraft Bedrock (PE) Edition: I am trying to connect two Kindle Fire devices together through a router with no internet access. When both are connected, each device can see that the other is in a world (when they are in a...
  10. Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch: [Title Translation-Automatic connection beug and minecoin loss on minecraft bedrock edition on switch] Tout d'abord mon jeu ne veut plus se connecter automatiquement au compte Microsoft et cela...