Minecraft bedrock on Xbox one

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I checked that you can't get the Minecraft bedrock edition from the DVD version. SO all I want to know is "If I buy the digital version (on Xbox one)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sam.H., Jan 11, 2022.

1. Sam.H.
    Sam.H. Guest

I checked that you can't get the Minecraft bedrock edition from the DVD version. SO all I want to know is "If I buy the digital version (on Xbox one) will I get Minecraft bedrock edition (without any trouble of playing 5 hours or buying anything)?" That is all I ask. BUT if I truly need Xbox live (or game pass) to get it, that's a lot of bull.

:)

Sam.H., Jan 11, 2022
  2. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Minecraft cross platform playing issues

Minecraft for XBOX has two different versions, bedrock and Minecraft Xbox One. You can only play together with the same one, as I am pretty sure Bedrock edition is outdated, but I could be wrong on that.
  3. MYBHYAT Win User

Downloading Minecraft

Is this on Xbox One S? What minecraft version is it? Bedrock or Xbox One?
  4. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  5. EliteXninjaX150 (Ret Win User

Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition on Xbox ONE

Can you update to bedrock without a physical version on xbox one s?
    If you have Minecraft: Xbox One Edition you should automatically get Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Free. Hope this helps!
  6. TwinBlaze Win User

Servers for PS4

Is it possible to shift worlds in minecraft bedrock from ps4 to xbox one?
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock

2. Tutorial de Mods Minecraft Bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tutorial de Mods Minecraft Bedrock edition.: https://docs.microsoft.com/pt-br/minecraft/creator/documents/entitymodelingandanimation Neste link está citando uma parte do tutorial, porém não pude compreende-lo, pois há partes sem explicação,...
  3. Running a Bedrock Minecraft Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Running a Bedrock Minecraft Server: Thank you for any assistance. I downloaded the windows bedrock server program from a legitimate location and tried to set up my bedrock single player world as a online multiplayer server so my...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Not Working (PC): Hi Xbox Insider, I'm having a problem with Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. So I'm not able to leave the Beta of the game. That's the main issue. I've already tried the solutions provided by...
  5. minecraft jave to bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft jave to bedrock: Hi, i have minecraft java on my pc and i bought it a long time ago (around 2013) and i still have the account but i want to play with my friends on console so i need a bedrock account and i heard...
  6. How do I leave the Minecraft Bedrock Edition beta branch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I leave the Minecraft Bedrock Edition beta branch?: I didn't enroll in it, yet I can't leave it. I know I need to go through the Insider Hub, but I dont even have that so I dont know why I'm in it. Anything I can do to leave it?...
  7. Update not applying to Minecraft (Bedrock, Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update not applying to Minecraft (Bedrock, Xbox One): I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock for my son. He already had the Xbox One version, but we wanted to have the most recent version and be able to use add ons. After installing Bedrock edition on...
  8. When I try to join a friend it gets stuck on locating server (Minecraft Bedrock)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to join a friend it gets stuck on locating server (Minecraft Bedrock): So i've been playing minecraft on my computer for a while now, it runs just fine, i can join my friends and they can join me, no problem at all. But, whenever i try to join my friend's world it...
  9. Buying Minecraft Bedrock Edition and playing on all platforms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Minecraft Bedrock Edition and playing on all platforms: Hi, a long while ago I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Nintendo Switch and mobile device and I am curious if I could link my Microsoft account into those games that I own in order to get...
  10. Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock: I recently got a new laptop and downloaded Minecraft on it. I already own Minecraft, I bought it on my old laptop with a gift code. When I try to log in ingame with the account that has Minecraft,...