minecraft bedrock on Xbox

Discus and support minecraft bedrock on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friends have been playing together on some of his worlds and on some days i am able to connect easily however on most days i get the "unable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cool388, Aug 27, 2019.

1. cool388
    cool388 Guest

Me and my friends have been playing together on some of his worlds and on some days i am able to connect easily however on most days i get the "unable to connect to world" message. This happens to me on predominately his worlds but it sometimes happens
    on other friends worlds as well. Please help so i can continue that minecraft grind.

:)

cool388, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Minecraft cross platform playing issues

Minecraft for XBOX has two different versions, bedrock and Minecraft Xbox One. You can only play together with the same one, as I am pretty sure Bedrock edition is outdated, but I could be wrong on that.
  3. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  4. MYBHYAT Win User

Downloading Minecraft

Is this on Xbox One S? What minecraft version is it? Bedrock or Xbox One?
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft Version Help?!?

From the sound of it, you have Minecraft Xbox One Edition. This edition of the game was discontinued a few years ago. It can still be played, but is no longer supported or updated. To get the bedrock version of the game, then you will have to purchase
    Minecraft bedrock version from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. This version is just named Minecraft.
Thema:

1. minecraft bedrock on Xbox - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock

2. No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se ha podido conectar al mundo - Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.1: I wanted to know if there is a method to prevent that from happening ?, Why do I have a Switch and a friend of Ps4 and we cannot connect to the world of any, not even with the Minecraft of cell...
  3. Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android: I play Minecraft bedrock edition on my Android device. Whenever I try to buy a realm + subscription it gives me a "you need permission error" in which it says my settings say that I cannot play...
  4. Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos no Minecraft Bedrock edition[Translation-I...: Eu tento entrar no mundo dos meus amigos mas eu não consigo, nós estávamos jogando num mapa decorrida no gelo e eu consegui entrar, então, criamos um mundo para parkour mas eu não consegui......
  5. Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error connecting Xbox Live account to Minecraft Bedrock: Hello. Recently I have been having some login problems with Minecraft Pocket Edition (1.16.1) My problem is when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account the login screen keeps loading...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...
  7. Minecraft bedrock syncing user data issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock syncing user data issue: When loading into any of my minecraft worlds it comes up with ‘syncing user data’ and will stay like this for around 5 mins then say it has failed, I have already cleared my cache, uninstalled the...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Cross-Play Permission PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Cross-Play Permission PS4: When I try to add cross-platform friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Ps4 Login Issues: After the nether update released on the Ps4 i have been having issues with my Microsoft account. It won't let me log in and instead says it fails to log me in, after that it will continue to give...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition is not authenticating me at all, despite thinking it is.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition is not authenticating me at all, despite thinking it is.: Whenever I'm trying to play Minecraft bedrock edition, be it in xbox one, android or IOs, neither of those respond well to my microsoft account. I don't have access to realms, servers or the...