minecraft bedrock on Xbox

Discus and support minecraft bedrock on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friends have been playing together on some of his worlds and on some days i am able to connect easily however on most days i get the "unable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cool388, Aug 27, 2019.

1. cool388
    cool388 Guest

Me and my friends have been playing together on some of his worlds and on some days i am able to connect easily however on most days i get the "unable to connect to world" message. This happens to me on predominately his worlds but it sometimes happens
    on other friends worlds as well. Please help so i can continue that minecraft grind.

:)

cool388, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Gmjones97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  3. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

4. Mimori 775 Win User

I accidentally deleted worlds on minecraft.

I would recommend contacting
    Minecraft (Bedrock) support
    and see if there was anything they can do. I don't know of a way to restore a world on the Xbox.

Best of luck to you!
  5. Smwutches Win User

How do i know if i am running bedrock edition of Minecraft?

Check the title of the game in your Games and Apps. If it's just Minecraft than it's the bedrock edition. If it's Minecraft Xbox One Edition, it's not.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox 360 to XboxOne Minecraft

Minecraft Xbox One Edition is no longer available as a digital copy. It was replaced with the Bedrock Edition.
Thema:

1. minecraft bedrock on Xbox - Similar Threads - minecraft bedrock

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10: It says the go to aka.ms/accountsettings to change your privacy settings. I have constantly looked through everything currently all settings are on/allowed. I dont know what to do...
  3. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  4. Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on Xbox one x Is now missing all textures: Okay, so I was trying to join my friend's Minecraft world (Who's on PC) and the game told me that I had to download a shaders pack to join so after I downloaded it my game Immediately crashed and...
  5. If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought minecraft java AFTER October of 2018, can I still get Bedrock (The windows 10...: Hi, I'm very frustrated right now. I purchased Minecraft Java edition (pc) this year in January (?). Some friends and I wanted to play together and one of them is on xbox. To be able to play on...
  6. MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft (bedrock) on mobile: Hi! I just downloaded minecraft bedrock edition on my Samsung galaxy J7V and when I try to open it I get and error message that says I don't own it, (I'll leave it linked it the post) I tried...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock and Alpha Skip ahead system shutdown

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock and Alpha Skip ahead system shutdown: There's an issue that I'm having the past few days in which I'm not sure if it's Minecraft itself, The Alpha Skip Ahead updates, Or a combination of both at play. The issue is that whenever I...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC: I bought minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox one and I want to download it on my pc. how can I do that? b3747b18-10a8-414d-b79a-4ce36a953877
  9. minecraft基岩板(for windows 10) 無法換skin [Mod Translation Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft基岩板(for windows 10) 無法換skin [Mod Translation Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10)...: 在使用PE版時,一使用自訂skin就會當掉,重新進入會顯示沒有成功換skin, 以下方法都已試過: 重開, 重下載, 停用其他非微軟的軟體再重新啟動電腦, 更新顯示卡驅動程式, 使用僅1層的skin, 請快點幫幫我! [Mod Translation - When using the PE version, a custom skin will be used, and...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86