Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by regisnalin, Dec 22, 2019.

1. regisnalin
    regisnalin Guest

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change this
    settings. Please help.

:)

regisnalin, Dec 22, 2019
  2. GoldCave190973 Win User

nao com sigo jogar com amigos
  3. LogixFun Win User

Lorsque j'essaie de jouer avec mes amis, il est indiqué "Vous ne pouvez pas jouer au multijoueur en ligne en raison de la configuration de votre compte Microsoft. Consultez et modifiez les paramètres de confidentialité sur aka.ms/accountsettings"
    mais lorsque j'entre le lien, je ne Je ne sais pas où changer ces paramètres.
    Veuillez aider.
    J'ja la même chose quand j'essaie de jouer avec mes amis
  4. Noah§ Win User

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change
    this settings. Please help.
  5. theotremblay Win User

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change
    this settings. Please help.
  6. kayneevans1 Win User

this settings. Please he
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock PS4

2. Minecraft ps4 bedrock edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft ps4 bedrock edition: Scusate qualcuno mi puo risolvere questo problema? Da pochi giorni e uscito l'uptaid di Minecraft ps4 ,io collegai tanto tempo fa l'account ma adesso mi appare la schermata come se dovessi rifarlo...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error: Minecraft: Bedrock Edition works just fine on my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch through my Microsoft Account, but on my PS4, I keep getting the same error when I try to login with my Microsoft...
  4. Minecraft bedrock edition PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition PS4: Eu não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos e ele também não consegue entrar no meu [Mod Translation - I can't get in my friends' world and he can't get in my] [img]...
  5. Minecraft bedrock edition: how do you transfer Xbox one worlds to ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition: how do you transfer Xbox one worlds to ps4: All my xbox one worlds are not showing up on my ps4 isnt everything supposed to transfer over with the new update? 610bda52-0dbb-46b4-84cf-8de9496c87a1
  6. Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft Acc. From PS4 Minecraft Bedrock: The Microsoft account that I use is linked to my nephew's Xbox. I accidentally connected the account to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I tried to unlink the account from my PlayStation, but the game...
  7. Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft Bedrock: So I forgot my password on PS network and yes, i tried resetting the password. So I was wondering if i could link a microsoft account without a PS account on Minecraft. Thanks,...
  8. PS4 Bedrock Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 Bedrock Minecraft: I managed to link my microsoft account to my playstation on minecraft. Originally, it worked. I wanted to spruce up my microsoft profile a bit and i changed the orginally given gamertag to...
  9. Minecraft bedrock edition ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition ps4: Please help [img] 4d5d8588-a2a7-4304-b1d9-7b6f71610669
  10. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition Login Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition Login Issues: Hi, so today I logged in to my friends Microsoft account in my PSN account, of course after he went away I wanted to return to my account, but now it wont let me go back to my account, yes, I had...