Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flare1234, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Flare1234
    Flare1234 Guest

Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it to my friend before it ends so he can have a copy of them world we have had so many memories on it so I need this really bad. pls help.

:)

Flare1234, Mar 1, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Is there a way to upload a Minecraft world to PC from Xbox One?

You can transfer worlds on Bedrock from one device to another device with Bedrock by uploading it to a realm. Then you can download it on the other device from the realm. You can only do it with the same account.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Transferring Minecraft private world from Nintendo Switch to brand new Xbox 1s

Hi WolfgangCowboy,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to help.

I did some research and found that in order to transfer a world to another device if you have the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, is to create an active Minecraft Realm. You can use the free trial available to everyone to transfer your world if you have not
    uses it yet. For information about Minecraft Realms and how to start a Realm,
    go here.

The following information can be found on
    Mojang's Support website
    :

Once you have created a Realm, follow these instructions:

1. From the first device, please do the following:

- Select the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list

- Select "Replace World" and confirm

- Choose the world you would like to transfer

- Wait for the upload and select "Let's go!"

2. Access Minecraft from the second device and do the following:

- Select the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list

- Select "Download World"

- Wait for the download and select "Let's go!"

You can transfer more than one world using the same process. I hope this information is helpful!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Right now, PS4 Bedrock Mincraft doesn't support Realms yet.

And Realms are the only way you can transfer your Worlds from one device family to another device family (in your case PS4 to Windows 10, or Switch or Xbox).

So in case PS4 Minecraft gets the necessary update to also support realms, you can either rent a Realm, or if it's a one time transfer you can start a free trial for a Realm.

Upload your PS4 world to the Realm after Realms become enabled, and then connect your Windows 10 device to the same Realm and download the world again.

Be aware that this "disconnects" the worlds, if you keep them locally on your devices. So changes you make on your Windows 10 device will not happen on your world stored on the Playstation 4.

If you want to keep the worlds "in sync" on both devices, you will have to pay rent for a Realm server, and store your world on the Realm server, and connect to that Realm with your devices.

Or you can keep the world on one device, and allow your other devices to connect to that world via Multiplayer. In that case the world is only available when the device is running Minecraft, of course.
  5. blueamcat Win User

windows 10 minecraft over to xbox.

6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition coversion

The original Xbox Live has been shut down.

The Xbox 360 Live network is still very much alive, thanks to the Backwards Compatibility of the Xbox One and upcoming Xbox Series X.

In order to transfer your Xbox 360 Minecraft world to a PC, several steps are necessary, but it involves a discontinued version of Minecraft on the Xbox One, so you might not be able to do it at all.

In order to get your Minecraft World transferred, you'll need a Xbox One with "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (not the Bedrock Minecraft for the Xbox One, that will be the next step).

If you have access to a Xbox One with the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's updated to the latest version.

In Minecraft, upload your world to the Cloud. Then go to the Xbox One and sign in with your Microsoft Account that you use on your Xbox 360.

Start "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", and import your cloud save from the Xbox 360 Minecraft.

Now that you have your world on the Xbox One Edition, let the Xbox One save and upload the save state to the Xbox One Cloud.

After that, start "Minecraft" on the Xbox One (the latest Bedrock version, without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title).

Import your world to the Xbox One "Minecraft".

Now start your free trial for a Realm. Upload your world to your Realm and go to your Windows 10 PC. Sign in with the same Microsoft Account email you used on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and start "Minecraft for Windows 10" (the Java Minecraft will NOT work).

Join the realm, and you can download the world to the PC.

Now don't forget to cancel your subscription for the Realm, otherwise you'd have to pay for it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock realm

2. Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms: Hi we are trying to purchase a subscription to the 2 player realm server so that my son can play online with his friends. We get as far as clicking on the button to buy then it just says you need...
  3. Minecraft bedrock realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock realms: My minecraft realm suggested that I update my app, so I did. Now when I try to join it says that my realm is pending with an update. What do I do? 79372eed-6075-45ba-ab0c-73137167df6b
  4. MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!: I am having trouble getting into a Minecraft realm on bedrock on Xbox. Whenever I try to join It says that the realm full. Well, I know for a fact that it has plenty of space. I know the owner and...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock. Minecraft Store, skins, servers, and realms are all not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock. Minecraft Store, skins, servers, and realms are all not loading.: I'm currently playing on the Xbox One S, now my Minecraft has been "broken" for quite some time now and I really can't get a straight answer to why or how to fix it, and even if I do get an...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue: I cant connect to my fiends realm, and have uninstalled, reinstalled and logged out and back in, tried another account and it still wont work. 21b3d05d-f289-4b86-9680-0a1c38b98627
  7. I am locked out from joining my friend's Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I am locked out from joining my friend's Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm: I know the exact problem, that since I updated my only security info I have to wait 30 days, but is there a way to make it faster? This is extremely annoying and I can't play with my friend....
  8. Minecraft Realms problem bedrock ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms problem bedrock ps4: I will a minecraft reals server joinen but than i get this pop up: You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. See instructions for reviewing and changing...
  9. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  10. Minecraft: Bedrock realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Bedrock realm: Yesterday I bought a realm in minecraft, everything was fine until my friends decided to go into it, no one could go into it through the code, the link, I could not invite them, they just did not...