Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe Filano, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Joe Filano
    Joe Filano Guest

During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix this?

:)

Joe Filano, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Joe,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to a game mode available through Minecraft on your Xbox One console.

Our recommendation, please attempt to visit the Minecraft Forums for further
    support on how to solve this problem.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
  4. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Is there a way to upload a Minecraft world to PC from Xbox One?

You can transfer worlds on Bedrock from one device to another device with Bedrock by uploading it to a realm. Then you can download it on the other device from the realm. You can only do it with the same account.
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

minecraft realms

I was having the same issue the other day. I've looked pretty hard to try and figure out why it acts as if it's pulling up the Microsoft Store when you try to purchase a realms subscription but it doesn't actually do anything.

The Minecraft Realms FAQ states that you can purchase a realms subscription in-game through whatever platform's store that you're using if it runs on Bedrock edition rather than Java. Java Edition requires you to purchase a subscription through the Minecraft
    Website from what it looks like.

I am using a normal Xbox One, so I'm assuming it doesn't allow regular Xbox One players to start a realm due to the specific wording of this paragraph from the Minecraft Realms FAQ

WHAT EDITIONS OF MINECRAFT SUPPORT REALMS?

Realms is currently available on the Java Edition and the the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft available on mobile, Windows 10 and Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles and Nintendo Switch.

Only including the S and the X in the wording is what leads me to that assumption, but hopefully someone else can confirm that.

Sorry I can't be of any more assistance, but who knows, maybe it's just a whacky UI bug that doesn't allow us to purchase realms that will get fixed in the future.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Realms

2. Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock | MCPE can't join to my world in Win10: My friend can't join to my Minecraft world, he's playing in Minecraft PE. We're in the same network. I can play in he's worlds. Why? ; -; af7bc29e-cdb3-43ff-ad3f-2741c548cd86
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Code: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition Summer 2016. Looking for crossplatform capabilities, I decided to redeem my code I got with the game for bedrock. I clicked the redeem button on my mojang...
  5. Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock edition, PC to PC: I Been trying to join my friends minecraft game (not a realm) and it keeps saying unable to connect to world and we dont know how to fix it help please [img] ***Moved from Gaming on Windows...
  6. I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...: Hello, I Am having a problem connecting to my friends realm. At first I was invited to his realm (by the way this is bedrock and im playing on my phone) and was able to join and play, one day I...
  7. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help: My friend is trying to join our minecraft realm on the nintendo switch. The microsoft account is required and he has one (the one made when buying the game for him). He for some reason has no...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Realms Privacy Settings Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Realms Privacy Settings Problem: Whenever I try to Create or Join a Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm, I am given a message about my security options not allowing it. I have repeatedly tested my Privacy settings disabling and...
  10. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.: I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock and want to use Realms to transfer it to my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. When I go to use the replace world option the...