Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe Filano, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Joe Filano
    Joe Filano Guest

During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix this?

:)

Joe Filano, Jul 16, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Joe,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to a game mode available through Minecraft on your Xbox One console.

Our recommendation, please attempt to visit the Minecraft Forums for further
    support on how to solve this problem.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  5. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

There is an issue at the moment with Minecraft Realms for both Bedrock and Java. Mojang is working on getting it fixed as soon as possible.

There is no fix for this issue until Mojang has the issue sorted on their side.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Realms

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Realms Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition, Realms Problem: So, I was going to make a Realm for my friends and I to play on, I went onto the marketplace to get a subscription to Realms Plus. I searched up ‘Realms’ in the search bar, I clicked onto Realms...
  3. How do I upload minecraft ps4 bedrock edition world to a pre-created realm?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload minecraft ps4 bedrock edition world to a pre-created realm?: I have minecraft Bedrock edition on my laptop and on my ps4, and I have just created a realm on my laptop, but I want to upload a pre-existing world from my ps4 onto the realm, replacing the...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up: My friend has a realm with other players on it. When I try to join the server, it either takes ages to join (upwards of 20 mins), or the server does not register the actions of my client. When I...
  5. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  6. I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can Not Join Realms Or Even Create A Realm, But I Can Join Servers!?! Minecraft Bedrock:...: Hello, I Am having a problem connecting to my friends realm. At first I was invited to his realm (by the way this is bedrock and im playing on my phone) and was able to join and play, one day I...
  7. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo Switch - MC Realms Help: My friend is trying to join our minecraft realm on the nintendo switch. The microsoft account is required and he has one (the one made when buying the game for him). He for some reason has no...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Realms Privacy Settings Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Realms Privacy Settings Problem: Whenever I try to Create or Join a Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm, I am given a message about my security options not allowing it. I have repeatedly tested my Privacy settings disabling and...
  10. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.: I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock and want to use Realms to transfer it to my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. When I go to use the replace world option the...