Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying

Discus and support Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I pay £7 for minecraft realms then when i go to renew the realm it just says incomplete realm then i hit continue and it send me to the page where I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FindlayMcLean, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying

So I pay £7 for minecraft realms then when i go to renew the realm it just says incomplete realm then i hit continue and it send me to the page where I pay for the realm its been over 4 days

proof of purchase
    Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying [​IMG]

:)

FindlayMcLean, Dec 10, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi FindlayMcLean! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

On the Minecraft game please log out, uninstall the game, delete the cache of your device by reseting it, and after this install the game again, then log in

Be sure of using the same email you are using on the Microsoft site
  3. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
  5. BMcC2005 Win User

My minecraft realms plus subscription is glitched

no cause i have realms plus on minecraft bedrock edition no java edition
  6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock realms

2. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms: My friend is unable to join my realm due to the way his "Microsoft account is set up". he is over 18 and has all his settings set to "unrestricted". he has also made an alt account just for the...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Realms is laggy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms is laggy: I have a Minecraft Realm on bedrock edition that lags whenever there is more than 4 people. Everyone is experiencing the same thing. Player lag by moving, then staying still, and then teleporting...
  4. Error en Minecraft bedrock realms nintendo switch [Error en Minecraft bedrock realms...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error en Minecraft bedrock realms nintendo switch [Error en Minecraft bedrock realms...: Soy parte de un realm con mods , este como es normal me pide descargar paquetes de recursos pero siempre este me suelta el siguiente error: "Ocurrio un error al descargar los paquetes del...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open: My internet works fine we even restarted the router but it doesn't work at first the world couldn't upload since we wanted to convert a world we have been playing on to a realm so we can play when...
  7. Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms: Hi we are trying to purchase a subscription to the 2 player realm server so that my son can play online with his friends. We get as far as clicking on the button to buy then it just says you need...
  8. Minecraft bedrock realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock realms: My minecraft realm suggested that I update my app, so I did. Now when I try to join it says that my realm is pending with an update. What do I do? 79372eed-6075-45ba-ab0c-73137167df6b
  9. MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!: I am having trouble getting into a Minecraft realm on bedrock on Xbox. Whenever I try to join It says that the realm full. Well, I know for a fact that it has plenty of space. I know the owner and...
  10. Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer: Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it to my friend before it ends so he can have a...