Minecraft Bedrock recovery

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock recovery in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My sister forgot her Minecraft Bedrock sign in info and email, is there any way to get the account back? c4d9ad6b-7611-41a5-8f52-5f60e2ff8136 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GameMaster8080, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Minecraft Bedrock recovery

My sister forgot her Minecraft Bedrock sign in info and email, is there any way to get the account back?

:)

GameMaster8080, Sep 20, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

To fill in the account recovery form you need the email account, phone or skype account name.

More information about the recovery form can be found at this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  4. Miletius Win User

Why can't I download Minecraft from the Microsoft Store? (I use a Surface Pro)

Ok, but is the Windows version of Minecraft, Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Cross-Plataform) or Minecraft Java Edition (Only Pc)?
  5. GrantSporrer Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

How do you get minecraft bedrock?
  6. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Minecraft cross platform playing issues

Minecraft for XBOX has two different versions, bedrock and Minecraft Xbox One. You can only play together with the same one, as I am pretty sure Bedrock edition is outdated, but I could be wrong on that.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock recovery - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock recovery

2. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Beta PC Help: I cannot leave the RTX version of Minecraft bedrock on my PC Xbox insiders do not work on PC well at all it just crashes. I loaded up my Xbox one and left Beta. Waited 24 hours installed and did...
  3. Minecraft Windows10/Bedrock edition - Stuck on "locating server" screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows10/Bedrock edition - Stuck on "locating server" screen: Hi there, I cannot seem to connect to my friends server. I have been able to play fine for the last few days, however when I tried to connect this morning it is getting stuck on the "locating...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 Problem: Hello people. I bought Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox a while ago, I’ve been on PC for a couple years now and I want to play with my friends. only thing is they are on Xbox. However although I...
  5. Minecraft java to bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java to bedrock: I have been a long time minecraft player since like 2014 on java . i did a migration to microsoft . i been also playing with friends on windows 10 bedrock without buying bc its free for account...
  6. If I buy Minecoins on Microsoft.com will they be usable from Minecraft Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Minecoins on Microsoft.com will they be usable from Minecraft Bedrock?: If I buy these https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/700-minecoins/9ng4vzf0jvfn will the coins become visible in my Android Minecraft Bedrock Edition app? (The page only says they will work with...
  7. Minecraft Xbox(bedrock) World Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox(bedrock) World Disappeared: So today i loaded up minecraft bedrock on my xbox and my world i had spent alot of time on had disappeared. If anyone can guide me to get it back i would really appreciate it....
  8. Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable...: Like the title says, he has beta but is not enrolled, he has tried several methods normally used including enrolling and unenrolling but has gotten no where. This seems like an issue with his...
  9. My minecraft skin disappeared (Bedrock ps4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft skin disappeared (Bedrock ps4): So my minecraft skin disappeared, it was free and i didn't buy it with mine coins, so when i logged in after i woke up, that one skin was gone, my other skin wasn't though. I don't know what...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock RTX Not Letting Me Leave

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock RTX Not Letting Me Leave: I signed into my Microsoft account on my new PC, Did not even have the Xbox Insider downloaded, And minecraft automatically downloaded the beta. So I left the beta and unrolled but still did not...