Minecraft Bedrock Server IPv4 issues

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Server IPv4 issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Changing my DNS type to manual and via the google 8 pin previously let me on bedrock servers via the menu that comes up when you click into a featured... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unbaptismo, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Unbaptismo
    Unbaptismo Guest

Changing my DNS type to manual and via the google 8 pin previously let me on bedrock servers via the menu that comes up when you click into a featured server, now it doesn’t but i’m not sure why? I’m running both IPv4 & IPv6 and i’ve been told to change
    to manual IPv4 via doing some trascription stuff with my IP stats but i’ve heard it can mess up your wifi? What do i do in order to get the Adding Servers Menu up after changing my DNS and closing minecraft? Ok so before i’m given really blatant “have you
    tried turning it on and off” answers i’ve tried; restarting my xbox, signing out, turning it off changing from manual back to auto (all the really simplistic stuff) and i’m still clueless and want to hop back onto a server ASAP. Help pls

:)

Unbaptismo, Jan 22, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I can't use lan to connect from my xbox to my Windows 10 for Minecraft.

I guess you missed this bit: "dedicated Bedrock servers allow players on the
    Bedrock editions of Minecraftto set up their own servers at home on Windows and Linux computers,
    or host their server using a cloud-based service"

You have pay for that service dude.
  3. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server Software

Hi ZaspanDuh,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with using server software for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I'd recommend contacting
    Mojang for support with running your server.

I hope this helps.
  5. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Server IPv4 issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Server

2. Minecraft not letting me play servers bedrock ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not letting me play servers bedrock ps4: [img] Google is no help anybody know a way around this cheers 1441f6ed-4f7c-4999-8e67-6d4ab246c4d0
  3. Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock: Able to connect to server but permently locating server.: My friends can see me join and leave but I don't join the game. 2f47fbb8-a4c3-449f-be8c-3d1b2c60f040
  4. Minecraft Bedrock. Minecraft Store, skins, servers, and realms are all not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock. Minecraft Store, skins, servers, and realms are all not loading.: I'm currently playing on the Xbox One S, now my Minecraft has been "broken" for quite some time now and I really can't get a straight answer to why or how to fix it, and even if I do get an...
  5. minecraft bedrock locating server glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock locating server glitch: my friend (ps4) and i (switch) have been playing on a minecraft world for the past month and suddenly it isnt letting me into the world. i get stuck on the locating server screen and stay that...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug ("Locating Server")

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Bug ("Locating Server"): Whenever you join a server, (Features Servers and some other servers excluded) You will be stuck at Locating Server. It will be a never-ending loop. Whenever you try to cancel your game will be...
  7. Made a minecraft server on minecraft bedrock (pe) and i cant join it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a minecraft server on minecraft bedrock (pe) and i cant join it: Ive used a website to make a server on my android tablet, the server is there in my server list. It just isnt willing to open. I've watched and tried various things to get it to work, by that, I...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock "Disconnected from server" Between Xbox One and Laptop (On same Wifi if...: Me (on laptop) and my brother (on Xbox one) used to play Minecraft a few times a week right after Minecraft bedrock came out on Xbox. It used to work for us all the time. At some point (don't...
  9. Xbox connecting to a Bedrock Minecraft Server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connecting to a Bedrock Minecraft Server: I am trying to find out information about why my XBOX can not connect to a Bedrock Minecraft Server. We have the XBox 1S, and A server company told me that Microsoft removed the capability to...
  10. I am having some trouble regarding my Minecraft Bedrock server that I created using the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having some trouble regarding my Minecraft Bedrock server that I created using the...: I am having problems with a Minecraft server that i created. I created it using the files from Minecraft's official website. I am able to join the world but my friend isn't able to join it. I use...