Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing?

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All my texture packs and skin pack disappeared and there not in my purchase history is there any way to fix this? 39548e50-60b7-4ba5-9745-77ef431ff380 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dark2120, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Dark2120
    Dark2120 Guest

All my texture packs and skin pack disappeared and there not in my purchase history is there any way to fix this?

:)

Dark2120, Nov 28, 2019
  2. ReiiZeN Win User

Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I was really upset, and couldn't find a way to get
    it without buying it again. I thought I had been scammed, and was frustrated. Is there any way for me to get it on bedrock edition without buying it again?
    Hi
  3. Commander Arez Win User

Minecraft:Bedrock

I know that but Bedrock edition is suppose to be free to those that own another edition as its the new standard minecraft. But when i try to get it on my PC it says i need to buy bedrock edition even though i have it on Xbox

That and my skin packs arent working on bedrock which is a whole other anger point
  4. BraveSir Paul Win User

Minecraft skin packs

From memory not all skin packs carried over to the newer version of the game - have a look at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq

Q: Which DLC content will transfer over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

A: Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack
    Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack
    Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

• Simpsons Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

This is taken from the FAQ page on Minecraft.net

Q: Which DLC content will transfer over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

A: Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

• Simpsons Skin Pack

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

• Fifth Birthday Skin Pack

It may also be a problem with the servers. getting in contact with
    Xbox Support
    or
    Mojang
    may be able to help further with your issue.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Skin Packs Disappearing? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Skin

2. minecraft the new bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft the new bedrock edition: on my ps4 i tried loging so that i could play with a micro soft account but it doesnt let me this is what comes up,Sign in & # 243; n Sorry, we are having trouble logging in. AADSTS900144: The...
  3. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking: I have just linked my Microsoft account to my PlayStation Network account. When I linked it the first time, it worked, but none of my pack or skins were carried over from bedrock, so I figured...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up: My friend has a realm with other players on it. When I try to join the server, it either takes ages to join (upwards of 20 mins), or the server does not register the actions of my client. When I...
  5. Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 Bedrock Edition: At first it let me link my Microsoft account and then it said "We tried to sign in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong" Ive restarted the app and console to see if it would work...
  6. Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acquire my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox) skin on my computer?: I purchased a skin pack on the Minecraft Marketplace on xbox, and I would like to download the .png file, primarily for use in video editing to create an animated intro. I would also like to be...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue: I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10...
  8. Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs purchased on legacy editions unavailable (bedrock edition): Just recently I've been unable to use the skin packs i purchased back on the 360 version of the game. Up until now ive had no problem using them on the bedrock/better together edition. Now its...
  9. minecraft基岩板(for windows 10) 無法換skin [Mod Translation Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft基岩板(for windows 10) 無法換skin [Mod Translation Minecraft bedrock (for windows 10)...: 在使用PE版時,一使用自訂skin就會當掉,重新進入會顯示沒有成功換skin, 以下方法都已試過: 重開, 重下載, 停用其他非微軟的軟體再重新啟動電腦, 更新顯示卡驅動程式, 使用僅1層的skin, 請快點幫幫我! [Mod Translation - When using the PE version, a custom skin will be used, and...
  10. Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack from xbox one to bedrock.: Alright, when I was younger I bought the Mini game heroes skin pack on the Xbox one edition of Minecraft, and eventually switched to bedrock Minecraft. I couldn't use the skin pack I had bought! I...