Minecraft Bedrock Switch Bedrock Switch

Discus and support Minecraft Bedrock Switch Bedrock Switch in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I log into my microsoft account on my Minecraft bedrock switch edition and I try to save my packs to my microsoft account but can't see them on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gertrudestore, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft Bedrock Switch Bedrock Switch

I log into my microsoft account on my Minecraft bedrock switch edition and I try to save my packs to my microsoft account but can't see them on the system when I am logged into my microsoft account, I can't access them unless I am only signed into my Nintendo
    Account, I hope this can be fixed because I would love to be able to be signed into both my Nintendo account and my Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock Switch instead of just Nintendo Account...

:)

gertrudestore, Apr 17, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi gertrude,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We recommend reaching out to the
    Minecraft forums
    . I know if the items were not bought on the MS account then they stay with the Nintendo account.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DankMemeRino Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

We are both using Nintendo switch but we are playing Minecraft. Not console edition. Bedrock edition if you will.
  4. DarthRevan969 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Switch

Somehow I don't know how it worked and I am signed in with all my stuff... I think it might be because I was closing the message with the code before it closes by itself... Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it very much and if I had togive
    a customer service rating it would be a 10 out of 10 for quickness.
  5. InfinityDusk Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Switch

Try resetting the temp data of minecraft on your switch and try again. You can do this by going into the system settings and resetting the game data.
  6. DarthRevan969 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Switch

I know it is the only way to protect my marketplace packs by saving it to the microsoft account but it won't do it, I don't know if it has to do with not owning the Java or Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft or if it is just an issue. I would really appreciate
    it if it were fixed as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Bedrock Switch Bedrock Switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock Switch

2. Minecraft Bedrock Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Switch: I log into my microsoft account on my Minecraft bedrock switch edition and I try to save my packs to my microsoft account but can't see them on the system when I am logged into my microsoft...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms: Playing Minecraft Bedrock on my Switch and I can't join any realms or make my own. On the Friends tab the button to join a Realm isn't there and when I try to make my own, it says I need...
  4. How do I switch between two accounts on minecraft bedrock (PC)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I switch between two accounts on minecraft bedrock (PC)?: So I have two accounts, one is mine the other from my brother. The problem is we only have one PC. Is there any way for both of us to be able to use it since it automatically logs me into my...
  5. Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Beug de connexion automatique et perte de minecoin sur minecraft bedrock édition sur switch: [Title Translation-Automatic connection beug and minecoin loss on minecraft bedrock edition on switch] Tout d'abord mon jeu ne veut plus se connecter automatiquement au compte Microsoft et cela...
  6. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...
  7. Nintendo switch Minecraft Bedrock Not Syncing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch Minecraft Bedrock Not Syncing: Ive bought many thing from the market place such as skins and maps on both my iPad iPhone and Xbox and the purchases synced between them so when I got Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch and logged...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Automatic Sign In(Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Automatic Sign In(Nintendo Switch): Everytime i want to play minecraft on my nintendo switch i have to do the whole code verification thing just play on Servers, Realms, etc. And i have to do all of this because the automatic sign...
  9. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch/Phone: How do I move my purchases from my phone Minecraft (A.K.A Google Purchases) to my Switch Minecraft? 85df30d4-ebe7-416d-89ab-3c55b039ed2d
  10. How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop minecraft bedrock on nintendo switch from crashing?: when I try to load up a world I have or a server it crashes. It says that the software has closed because an error occured. d6f9a263-6c95-41b0-973d-8afde8aff30f